Zhang Jike Super Zlc, Timo Boll ZLC, old Mazunov for sale

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Hi,

I'm selling 3 blades (i might add another old Mazunov soon)

Zhang Jike Super ZLC FL- in mint condition with original box and receipt, played only 3 sessions - about 10 hours. 92g with receipts from the local butterfly dealer. - 275$

Butterfly Timo Boll ZLC FL- good condition, played about 15 sessions. 86g. - 160$

Old Mazunov at rare weight of 92g, ok condition, heavy used like you can see in the photos. - please make an offer... i'm not sure how much to ask

All the prices are including the shipping price inside to any country. let me know if you have any questions.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
will you sell TB ZLC FL US140 ship to canada?
or i can trade you Stiga Rosewood Master FL 83g brand new
i have few vitage butterfly blades too they are from 1970s.1980s JP
let me know

Hey,
Sorry but I already sold the TB ZLC to one of my club mates.

Now I have left the ZJK SZC and the old Mazunov.

Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Hi Proplayer, how much would you take for ZJK ZLC?

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Hi jcarlorl,
In the receipt you can see I paid, 100 ILS for a shirt, 1300 ILS for the blade.
1300 ILS = 336$ (by today exchange rate on google) and I used it only 3 sessions, no scratches or hits, no glue marks, it's really like new. See in the photos I've attached.
I'm asking for 275$ and i could go a little bit lower than that but not by much.

Thanks

Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Hey,
It has a bigger sweet spot than most blades I played and that was the problem for me. I didn't like it, I missed the variations i could do with my Malong 3 blade in different spots.
On the other hand, i have a friend from another club that tried many other blades and when he bought it he liked it so much that he bought a second one to have as a spare and testing different rubbers. So i guess it's a personal taste.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hey TheProPlayer, are you still selling your ZJK SZLC??

Just to manage your expectations: that conversation was started 2 years 8 months ago. And the most recent post before yours was 2 years 3 months ago.

But let’s see if TheProPlayer is still active and answers you.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Thank you for the follow up, I noticed that right after I posted. I hope he does but it’s all good if he doesn’t. I just really want a ZJK S ZLC and can’t afford it brand new. :)

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thank you for the follow up, I noticed that right after I posted. I hope he does but it’s all good if he doesn’t. I just really want a ZJK S ZLC and can’t afford it brand new. :)

Find the thread:

Carbon Blades—Are They Better?

And look at the last several posts. They are on the subject of why NONE of the top pros are using a SZLC blade.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
From what I’ve read, when it comes to use, they aren’t much better than other high end rackets. For me, it is my love for aesthetics that’s draws me to this blade.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
From what I’ve read, when it comes to use, they aren’t much better than other high end rackets. For me, it is my love for aesthetics that’s draws me to this blade.

Well, actually, you missed the point about how, no top players use a SZLC and what a pro who I know said about this blade in particular.

If you like the look, just get the ZJK ALC. That is a good blade. And they look very similar.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
No, I caught your point. I was just elaborating a tiny bit. As far as the alc goes, it’s the colors of the super zlc that draw me to it, rather than to the alc, although, the alc is a beautiful blade in and of itself. Anywho, I appreciate the conversation. I’m glad there someone who responded, even if it wasn’t the the thread holder. Haha. :)

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
Reactions: tkk101
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
So, I thought I pm’d you but I guess I didn’t and now I don’t know how to get to my inbox to respond to you again, Johnny Erasure.