What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
For a friend of mine, who is returning to TT, because he has less fun with badminton now, I knew the rubbers I wanted and I had a dilemma whether to go for Vodak Horejsi, or Horejsi ALC. Out of nowhere Kuba contacted me, and reminded me he has Vodak Horejsi APC. Problem solved. Mr. Vodak will send it in couple of days. The rubbers are FH H3 Neo H37, and BH H8-80 H37. Excited.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
At first it looked your friend had a dilemma with a certain brand of Vodka, until I read it again...

You need to put Mr. Tsos before couple of such "dilemmas". Of course if you come over here, I'll not waste your balls on Vodka and put you before such Slivovica dilemma, that we will get several articles about H3 posted to TTD in one night!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
You need to put Mr. Tsos before couple of such "dilemmas". Of course if you come over here, I'll not waste your balls on Vodka and put you before such Slivovica dilemma, that we will get several articles about H3 posted to TTD in one night!

If tsos would be comming I would bring more dillemas. Mostly homemade corn dillemas

• Haha
Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
Ok, i don't know if i did post here before or not, and what was my last post, but let me post it again here

I will only mention the blades without rubbers, because rubbers are changeable and i can't remember all rubbers i was using or still using and the new one i will replace/change to, and i will mention all blades whether i still have or gone:

1. DHS Hurricane Long 5X [1st favorite]
2. DHS Hurricane Hao III [2nd favorite]
3. Butterfly Jun Mizutani ALC [Sold]
4. Stiga Carbonado 190 [Damaged]
5. Butterfly Zhang Jike Blue Dragon [Sold]
6. Butterfly Primorac EX [Lost or stolen]
7. Yasaka Extra
8. Nittaku Barwell Fleet [New never used as it was tested only once by the coach then removed the rubbers to sell it to me, it has ST handle so No play]
9. Nittaku Ma Long 7 [I bought it because it says it has that DHS touch, in fact i got disappointed to know it doesn't have DHS handle and Nittaku head]
10. YinHe N11
11. YinHe T10 [Lost or stolen]
12. Butterfly Defence III

That's all, i don't have enough, some will say that is plenty, hmmmm NAH, i swear there are others have like 3x-4x times than what i have and still think not too much, and i am not sure what is more i should buy, i am in love with DHS L5X and HH3 so far, and i am trying to have two more defensive rackets with long pips, and maybe one extra more with Anti Power/Spin also which i already have on my Yasaka Extra but the rubber became like dead or not good performance anymore, i don't need any more fast blades because i have two great ones, but for defensive i really don't know if i should us all wood slow defense blade or all round one or just slow carbon one, i have long pips with sponge on my BTFY Defence 3 and i hate it, i tested others blades with long pips no sponge and it was way better for me, i bought one long pips which is Butterfly Faint XO to give it a test on YinHe N11 and Nittaku Fastarc G-1 on FH.