What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
yasaka sweden clasic
BF 80fx (fh)
Andro Hexer Grip SFX (bh)

I have several bat configuration :
  1. Main bat before Covid : Dr.Neubauer Titan with Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft 2mm in forehand and Victas VJ>07 Regular in Max thickness in backhand.
  2. The bat that I will probably return to when we can play again : Tibhar Techno Power Contact with Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft 2mm in forehand and Victas VJ>07 Regular 2mm in backhand.
  3. Butterfly Kong Ling Hui with DHS Hurricane 3 Neo on both sides.
  4. And this is the one that I want to learn to play with : Tibhar Techno Power Contact with Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft Max thickness on forehand and Spinlord Agenda 0X on backhand side (long pimples).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
My recent flirts with some 5 ply all wood blades:
• Andro Nova Cell Off/S • fast, spinny and flexible with some vibrations
• Foco OFF+ • fast, crisp, steady
• Xiom Off S • maybe not as fast as the above ones, nice feel, crisp(new for me)
• Nimatsu Maestro Off • enormous sweet spot , very fast&stiff. Weired shape
• Latika Off • did not impress at all
...and last but nor least
•Sanwei HC 1S• Hinoki ALC, impeccable performance in all departments. Really impressed

Coming from a 10 years old marriage with Hallmark Carbon Extreme and probably not over.
•Rubbers• too many to mention

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
I am a self confessed EJ. However, the one I have shown here is my first serious set up aka first love and of all my other set-ups I have, this one is still my favourite. I still use it for games and competitions even though this set up is already five years old.

This set up consist of Stiga All Round Classic CR blade with Black Friendship Battle 2 Provincial Blue Sponge ( 40 degree hardness, 2.1mm ) boosted of course as my FH. Red Stiga Mantra H 2.1mm.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
After a lot of playing with tackies on the FH, I switched to thick and stiff grippy rubbers. It feels like poop. But I win more points with more players. So if anyone is using 40 degree hurricane, it might be a hint.

Blade: Ovtcharov No.1 Senso
BH: Gewo 48
FH: Vega X / Fastarc G1

Reactions: ADurao