What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

I use on my actual first racket:

blade: TSP Balsa Black 5.0 flared
backhand: Spinlord ORKan II 1.8 mm red
forehand: Xiom Vega Europe max black

second setup (ex first setup):

blade: TSP Balsa Black 5.0 flared
backhand: Spinlord Keiler 1.2 mm red
forehand: Donic Bluefire JP03 max black

Last edited:
How do you like the Azalea?, i have been telling people how good this blade is despite the girly color.

QUOTE=trumpet_guy;249529]Changed to Stiga Azalea Offensive with GEWO Nexxus EL Pro (43 on forehand, 38 on backhand).[/QUOTE]

This user has no status.
How do you like the Azalea?, i have been telling people how good this blade is despite the girly color.

QUOTE=trumpet_guy;249529]Changed to Stiga Azalea Offensive with GEWO Nexxus EL Pro (43 on forehand, 38 on backhand).
[/QUOTE]

Hi Yogi,

I really like the Azalea and have played with it about 5 days per week for 5 months. I am about to replace the rubbers now. The light weight has been good for my accuracy and quickness. Thank you for the recommendation.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018

QUOTE=trumpet_guy;249529]Changed to Stiga Azalea Offensive with GEWO Nexxus EL Pro (43 on forehand, 38 on backhand).
[/QUOTE]

It is AWESOME. I actually bought it based on your review to replace my Waldner Diablo Senso and it is GREAT :D. Very high amount of control, good speed for what apparently is only ALL/ALL+ blade. Paired with Rakza 7 on both sides. Looping with backhand side never was so easy to do. Only gripe I have is that the handle is too thin for my palm but I'll buy tape to make it thicker. Overall, it is a great blade and thanks for reviewing it for us.

Glad you like it

QUOTE=trumpet_guy;265514][/QUOTE]

Hi Yogi,

I really like the Azalea and have played with it about 5 days per week for 5 months. I am about to replace the rubbers now. The light weight has been good for my accuracy and quickness. Thank you for the recommendation.[/QUOTE]

This user has no status.
Setup I
Butterfly Harimoto Tomokazu
FH: Tenergy 05 (1.7)
BH: Tenergy 05 (1.7)

Setup II
Victas Koki Niwa New
FH: Dignics (1.9)
BH: Dignics (1.9)

Two_bats.jpg

Reactions: Simas
says STAX X9000 is the BEST!
Main (x2: one for tournaments, second for trainings and experiments):
blade - Tibhar Cedric Nuytinck [CONC]
FH - GEWO Nexxus XT PRO 48 [max, black]
BH - GEWO Nexxus EL PRO 48 [max, red]

Backup:
blade - Sanwei F3 PRO [FL]
FH - Tibhar Hybrid K1 (euro. edt.) [max, black]
BH - Joola Rhyzer 48 [max, red]

Previous:
blades - Butterfly Mizutani ZLC [FL] x2 and Butterfly Apolonia ZLC [FL] x2
FH - XIOM Omega VII Asia [max]
BH - XIOM Omega VII Asia [max]

says STAX X9000 is the BEST!
FH. Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 50 Hard

BH. Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 48
How is EL Pro 50 Hard compared to EL Pro 48?
I'm currently using EL 48 on BH, but it too soft for my FH, so for now found myself XT 48, which feels harder and is much faster than EL 48, so using it on FH, but I already ordered EL 50 to try it on my FH, maybe will migrate to it from XT 48... but for now still waiting for the shipping of EL 50 to me, so looking at your setup was curious what's to expect from EL 50...