What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
i find the blade hard to block with, dont you have that problem? Need to get my technique right.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
My new setup(WOOHOO!):

Blade: Yasaka Extra JTTAA Cpen (74grams, Grrrr..)
FH: DHS Skyline TG2 Neo 2.15mm
BH:LKT Pro XP 2.00mm

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
I used to use Tenergy 05 before the price elevation and then i searched others rubbers.. Tenergy 05 is a really "hard" rubber and i did want to try something tender, then i tried Sinus Alpha.. Just, woaw :D

So now :
FH: Sinus Alpha
BH: Sinus Alpha
Blade : Tibhar Power 40

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Of course, did not say that it was bad, i meant that i really prefer the sensations of soft rubbers :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Blade : Stiga Hybrid Wood
FH: XIOM Vega Europe
BH: Donic Desto F3 Big Slam

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Hey sun !
Just PULL THE HECK OUT OF IT lol :D
Yeah, I just literally pull it off like that. It goes off a bit hard because it is factory glued. But I think the rubber is okay, nothing is broken when I pull it, in fact, I slapped it to another blade of my friends' !
When you remove it, the blade is clean, no glue at all :D

Surprise2, the blade is LIGHT ! Not very light but light indeed ! So the Easy Slick 2.0mm is the stuff which made the bat heavy by overall.
I suppose its around 70~ grams only ! It is semi-hard and not so stiff, it got some flex. You could say it is an All+ blade.
Speed 95 Control 90 imo..
I am using it now and you can play touch with it. The blade has a big sweetspot. Almost every spot the ball land will transfer vibration to your hand so you could develop your feeling very well with it. Just make sure you have the proper thickness. With a medium-hard sponge I could still feel the ball very well even at MAX thickness. When using 2 mm sponge I could loop in perfect control with desired pace.

Uhm.. Yeah quite a review eh lol
I don't know I could talk that much. Hope it helps !

Oh and I am using a new FH rubber, so Sun what a coincidence ! I want to talk about my new FH and forum signature and out of the blue you asked about the blade I am slapping my new rubber onto. Good for you :D

Check my new signature guys !