What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
WOW, that Viscaria sure must be a popular good blade, it is like many many use it either in the past or now, maybe it is the blade of blades then.
The Viscaria is one of most popular blades in past up until now. It is the predecessor of TBS, TB ALC, ZJK blue dragon and ZJK ALC.

This user has no status.
The Viscaria is one of most popular blades in past up until now. It is the predecessor of TBS, TB ALC, ZJK blue dragon and ZJK ALC.

I see, so if i was playing in the past and was looking for a blade that time then i should go with Viscaria that time, i am sure it is still a great blade even now, but as you said, now more blades came out that can surpass Viscaria itself, and more options than in the past, hope this is good for the sport.

your Mizutani is a wonderful blade too! If you need a little more control with external ply made of limba, you should try my Xiom Vega Pro

Yes, it is, and i am very happy with it and i will never give up it even if i play with other 10 rackets, i can still play with it, but i feel i need little more time with another rackets that can make me have more control and improve my technique and if i can have a coach then i will be all ready for my Mizutani, it is like i bought my future racket very early, and i still can win with it, but i want to have more experiment with another tools until i am good enough and ready for J.Mizutani blade.

And maybe you are right, maybe the rubbers are so fast with it, so that i lose control, but somehow, when i play in general either in games or practice i found out that i win shots or things i can't win with my Chinese combo, and also i win another shots with Chinese i can't win with Mizutani, and that is why i was feeling there is a gap between those 2 blades, maybe i wanted something in the middle, not necessary i want full speed or full control, but something that can manage to give me both at average to over average degree that will help me to grow up better in this game, i tested few rackets either mine or not and i could see the difference, so why not keep trying or testing or buying until i have something that let's say can fill the gap or at least can give me the best of both even not high/maximum rate of both.

Looking at both rackets i have according to the blade or the rubbers, i find out that almost only my Tenergy rubbers are the best or popular or the right thing, but the blade of JM or N-11 aren't those 2 so high rated/reviewed to be highly recommended, i am sure if i stared with say TBS or Viscaria or ALC version it might be better, but at the end i bought them and i keep playing by them and hope i keep enjoying, and my third racket is ready with the coach and i hope soon i go there to get it and start to play with it and see how that will be different [it should because it is a defensive blade and one defensive rubber LP], but i can't build or judge anything on those blades in short time and i ordered 2 blades and few rubbers already and waiting them to come for test, i will have fun for those few months and later i will think seriously about how to play and why to play TT and what i need to do to be in better place or level in TT.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
I see, so if i was playing in the past and was looking for a blade that time then i should go with Viscaria that time, i am sure it is still a great blade even now, but as you said, now more blades came out that can surpass Viscaria itself, and more options than in the past, hope this is good for the sport.
I am not saying one is better than the other... Again it is a matter of personal preference. I am just saying their compositions are similar.

This user has no status.
I am not saying one is better than the other... Again it is a matter of personal preference. I am just saying their compositions are similar.

Ok, got it.

By the way, under your nickname here it says you are an "Owner of Hurricane Long 3", this blade is getting into my mind a lot, what you can talk about it rather than or compared to Carbonado and what happened to this blade with you? any comment will be appreciated.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Ok, got it.

By the way, under your nickname here it says you are an "Owner of Hurricane Long 3", this blade is getting into my mind a lot, what you can talk about it rather than or compared to Carbonado and what happened to this blade with you? any comment will be appreciated.
It is a bit off topic to discuss about the
HL3 here in this thread...

Here the thread I made of the HL3
http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...ricane-Long-3-Review&highlight=Hurricane+long

The review is in this link
http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/blades/7619-hurricane-long-3-hl3

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Is the Sigma II Europe working good with the Carboando 190? How feels the block?

I am happy with it, but the coach who assembled it and tested it didn't like this rubber, he said it is hard for him, so strange he said that.

The block is really nice with this rubber and the blade, more control than Tenergy 64 to me, but i feel 05FX is better, but i am not complaining, it is a nice rubber and the blade with those 2 rubbers giving me better control and speed than my Jun Mizutani with Tenergy 05FX and 64 rubbers, but the rubbers are gone from JM blade.