What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021
Blade: Donic Burn All+ (Has anyone else in the history of TT ever used this blade? Or am I the only person who's ever bought one?)
FH: D09c 1.9 (Love this rubber. Worth the price.)
BH: Bluestorm 2.1 (Still on the fence with this one. Had great reviews but I'm not vibing it yet.)

I also play Kung Fu Grip (penhold):
Blade: DHS 301 (fast and has touch)
Rubber: Rakza 7 max (My fav rubber - but it's heavy AF)

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
I used to use Stiga All-Round Classic with two DHS H3 that I have been using for the past six or seven years or so. This set up has accompanied me to many tournaments and places. However, during my country lockdown for five months, out of boredom, I bought through online the DHS Long V and paired it with G1 ( FH ) & Donic Baracuda ( BH ). I was aware that HLV is rated OFF++. When using against the robot and rebounding board, it seems ok and I was happy.

Now that the lockdown has been lifted ( since beginning of Oct 2021 ), I have been playing with it in normal game setting aka live setting. To my dismay, I have been losing a lot, and my shots have become too powerful and overshoot the table most of the time. I would appear that playing with robot / rebounding board does not correlate well with live setting.

I have decided to go back to my old flame aka Stiga All-Round with my two trustee DHS H3 ( Hard on FH + Soft on BH ). This set up is much much slower, but I could create more spin with it and more spin means the ball is slower and hence longer time for me to get into good position.

Reactions: JBH7 and MK73
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
s o i was at the local big hardware shed and saw a nice piece of plywood. 5 ply.
I bought a small piece of it and at home marked and cut out with an old jigsaw.
Glued some old handles on and some oldish H3 s

you would be surprise what it can do for about $ 3.- 😂😂