Clubs in Japan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Hi all,

I am a Belgian currently visiting Japan with my girlfriend, Sarah. We're currently in Kyoto and we will probably pass Hokaido for a while before going back to Tokyo. I would love to play for a bit in one of Japan's local clubs if anybody is up for it. I play second division in Spain.
I've also coached for a while and blogged a bit last summer if you want to check out what kind of player I am: alexttbarcelona.wixsite.com

Hope to see somebody soon :)

Kind regards,

Alex

i don't know if I'm good enough for you, but there are some good players anyway here if you come to Central Tokyo

We play at Minato Sports Center near JR Tamachi station (Yamanote Line). Its open most of the days except Tuesday evenings (members only) and sometimes Fridays are fully booked, and Sundays are for competitions if any

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Hi,
I will visit Japan in September/October for 3 weeks (Tokyo and Kyoto). I'll spend most time sightseeing, but I would like to play table tennis at least few times while I am there. I would like to ask if there are any "gaijin friendly" table tennis clubs in Japan ? How much does it cost to play there ? I can speak japanese a little if it helps. Of course I can look it on google, but I am curious about opinions of peaople that actually where in similar situation and found the solution.

Take me with you! I love Japan. I've never actually tried to play there, though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
We'll be there (really close to tokyo bay) from friday 17th of August untill the 19th. Both Friday and Sunday might be difficult as you mention so maybe we can meet on Saturday?

i can play only on Saturday morning its usually really packed, we have to be there before 9am

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
8:45 ok
Minato Sports Center near JR Tamachi Station (Yamanote Line)
entrance is 800 yens

[FONT=メイリオ]Floors 3 thru 8 Minato Park Shibaura, 1-16-1 Shibaura, Minato-ku 105-0023[/FONT]
[FONT=メイリオ]TEL (03)3452-4151[/FONT]
[FONT=メイリオ]FAX (03)3452-4920[/FONT]
[FONT=メイリオ]http://www.minatoku-sports.com[/FONT]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Hi takkyu_wa_inochi,

Do you think Thursday is a good day to meet newer players? I'm not very good, but I am in shinjuku area for 1 month so I wanna play. Right now there is 卓球のジム nearby but it's almost always empty :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
that's ok!!! I didn't go today. if you want to play Saturday, we can play??
my LINE is jazufuu if you want to add it? 大丈夫でしょう笑

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Hi,

Let me know once you're already here in Osaka, let's have a hit.

The easiest place to go to is HPC: http://nishi-namba-tc.com/

Last year I was in Singapore in August and got to play once, it was fun but soooo hot...

See you in December!

Hi, I will be in Osaka in Dec 2018. Anywhere I can play with some of the local players? I am from Singapore. :)