eb723b803c88dbaefb3d410d53fe1fc1-d2zay27.png
I think that says it all.
Nothing to add to that... :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
appleasterisk.jpg
Companies are not gonna always tell the truth or the best interest of the buyer. The 3g was neither twice as fast nor half the price. One of the reasons places like these are so great is that for most products at least, we do not have to use company influence when talking about rubbers, we can tell our own opinion, so we don't have to trust thec companies on anything

And I love This is Spinal Tap :)

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
View attachment 8278
Companies are not gonna always tell the truth or the best interest of the buyer. The 3g was neither twice as fast nor half the price. One of the reasons places like these are so great is that for most products at least, we do not have to use company influence when talking about rubbers, we can tell our own opinion, so we don't have to trust thec companies on anything

And I love This is Spinal Tap :)

AGold, you missed something. This thread was instituted so that people could poke shameless fun at silly people who can't feel the difference between a loop and a drive and are more concerned with semantics and arguing than productive discussions.

So, come on, call someone an idiot so we can all laugh. Call me an idiot. I will laugh at that too.

I mean, if you can't play dirty here, how are you gonna learn to cheat in big tournaments!

Sent from GroundZero from my NanoWeaponOfMassDestruction

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
AGold, you missed something. This thread was instituted so that people could poke shameless fun at silly people who can't feel the difference between a loop and a drive and are more concerned with semantics and arguing than productive discussions.

So, come on, call someone an idiot so we can all laugh. Call me an idiot. I will laugh at that too.

I mean, if you can't play dirty here, how are you gonna learn to cheat in big tournaments!

Sent from GroundZero from my NanoWeaponOfMassDestruction

Well I certainly feel stupid haha next time i should read before posting

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
Okay, here's the deal... WAIT!!
Is that a n00b trying to gain knowlegde and learn table tennis?! Gotta go explain why I'm better than him in everything so he gives up and goes to bed crying...