Table Tennis on ICE! (VIDEO)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey guys!

Here it finally is - the ICE table tennis video! This is surely one of the craziest methods ever to play table tennis ;)

We had this idea, about playing table tennis on ice with skates on, on our mind a very long time and finally got to try it out this winter. To be honest, we thought this would not be a problem for us, but eventually it was A LOT harder than we had thought :D The wind moves the ball very easily, having to balance on the skates and the fact that the table was lower than usually (because of us having skates on -> more height) made it very difficult - as you might see in the video! But it was quite fun too :D

Enjoy the video and we would appreciate a lot if you could share it out and leave a thumbs up to the video if you like it :)

Let us know what you think about the video and if you have more suggestions for crazy places where we should go film our videos :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
so envious of you, tropical country like mine cannot find any place like this to play lol

You could do table tennis on in-line skates! Regular roller-skates could be used also and would probably be easier to control. That you can even do indoors. FYI: some people call in-line skates "rollerblades".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BeGo and Pongfinity
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
You could do table tennis on in-line skates! Regular roller-skates could be used also and would probably be easier to control. That you can even do indoors. FYI: some people call in-line skates "rollerblades".

Haha not a bad idea at all! We could see if we have chance for this some day ;)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Haha not a bad idea at all! We could see if we have chance for this some day ;)

As long as you know that I wrote this to duongbh who said he lives in a tropical place.

But I have a friend who plays with a wooden block and one time he tried to get me to play on skates while he was going to try to play on a unicycle. That would be really crazy. hahaha.

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
As long as you know that I wrote this to duongbh who said he lives in a tropical place.

But I have a friend who plays with a wooden block and one time he tried to get me to play on skates while he was going to try to play on a unicycle. That would be really crazy. hahaha.

Ahh yeah I see lol :D But the roller-skates sounds pretty epic too :D We might also try that out some day ;)

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Great video!!! There is some shots I've not seen before, the one that Miika returns a net with an around the net shot is awesome! :-D

Nice job guys!

Haha thanks Josep! Yeah you saw most of them earlier already :D The around the net shot is a really nice but it's a shame the camera was really far away and on the "wrong" side of the table. But I thought it's still worth putting in this video :)