What are some of the worst anger outbreaks you've seen?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
haha ^^
well, during a tournament in the quarterfinal, I was playing against a huge guy ^^
I was loosing 2-0 and 8-4. I took a time-out and I layed down on the floor and closed my eyes like I was on holiday.
After that, I won 3-2. The guy was furious, damn! He took his rackett and threw it on my direction against the wall, he threw all his thing through the place we were playing.
The best thing is: We were playing in a corner of the hall and at this time, everything was quiet, except that guy there and everyone looked at our table xD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
One guy in my team has lots of angry reactions, he broke his bat, the handle from the other part :) He also hit that bat against his face and after that he had a huge red spot on his forehead HAHA!

Also lots of swearing, cursing, ugly words...

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
A friend of mine threw this racket right across five(!) tables while people were playing on them to eventually smashing into the wall into two pieces.
He got thrown out of the tournament for that. (as he should be! :) )

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
There was this 16year old kid playing in the semi finals at the nationals. He got through all the earlier rounds relatively easy. And in the semis he met his nemesis (a 20yr old national player then), and probably he put too much pressure on himself that day, everything that he did, did not come out right, Playing the 6th set, which he needed to win, he missed a relatively easy smash, setting a match point to the opponent. So he threw his racket to the ground, put his foot on the rubber side, and a hand on the handle and broke the bat in half!!(in addition to all the other things he did/said during the match). He got disqualified.

Now, he's watching the 2011 wimbledon tennis championship on the telly, and spending his spare time writing his 2cents on this forum. In case you guys are wondering..,it was me 26 years ago.....sigh