Warning about Scammer

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Hello everyone! I want to warn about the possible thief and swindler in this forum-Hayatott! He offered an attractive price on the topsheets and the blades was outside valid and always get in touch.
He claimed that he was ready to work through PAYPAL, that played a decisive role.
He gave an account AMANDA ADAMS (if needed, can provide billing emeil) .Because it became clear that this account of his friend,and it could not take more than $ 300 once.He asked (a few days later) to try to return the money back and send it to him again (something is wrong with the bank) .He returned the money, and I sent them to him again.
I don't know why he operated the sum of $ 300, for the full amount was greater than $ 800 (6 topsheets and 2 blades) .
He asked me to pay in another payment system, which he uses and trusts, Payeer.I made an account in Payeer, transferred money to him and we continued to talk, as if nothing had happened!
A few days later, he began to send me a disturbing letter that he is fearing of hackers, disgruntled buyers who do not received from him goods.I encouraged him as best he could, he assured that it is all a big mistake in my case, everything will be fine!
At first, in his letter, I realized that he had sent an order in late April, then that on May 3, then that 7th ...
He began to answer, at best, once a week, explaining that hackers broke into his mail and he will speak only on forume.
In his last letter, he said that the package sent 13.05 simple mail without tracking and it will go from 1 to 3 weeks.
3 weeks are gone and I warned him at the forum in personal correspondence his fraud shall open here and in other forum, and to do now!
Please help or advice affair!
Thank you!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
I am not a scammed. I have made the shipment to the buyer. Due to the customs being too strict. Shipment got delayed. I will offer full refund if buyer still didn't get anything.

To the op. I DO NOT appreciate you posting false information because of a little conflict!

Thanks everyone

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Well buddy, that is the risk of selling
If you do not wish to get false information posted - then make sure you got your side of the story covered and that you did not stall your response to the buyer - unless you want to stay OP is lying on his accusations?

I can't believe people even does 2nd hand international sales with out tracking.
This is just asking for trouble

Paypal has proven to be a good payment system which protects the buyers in case of scam. There is no reason to use another one.

My paypal account got hacked also once, Paypal solved the problem and offered full refund. It took 2 weeks.
I used clickandbuy (paypal-like service) on a website that didn't used paypal, so create an account...etc....got hacked and never got the refund. And it took me several month of constant mailing to get my account closed and terminated......

Last edited:
Reactions: iHatePONGPING
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Just my experience from a purchase made from a japanese shop online.

I only mention this because ive purchased rubbers from it and contacted the shop with regards to a different enquiry.

The site staff / owner had the same name / near enough (they were called - Hayato ) as the user on the forum as mentioned.

I was a little worried when i ordered from them as it did take about 2 weeks for the rubbers to arrive where as any other order id made from japan before or china arrived with in 1 week.

BUT It did eventually arrive though... so fingers crossed yours does too

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Trader admin

Dear forum members.
I have received a mail from Hayatott where he wishes that I (as an Trader admin) should help sorting out this issue.

akoozab please use me as a point of contact and I will help you both to an agreement of what is going to be the next steps.

I have sent a pm to both parties to try and solve all this. Please stop posting more accusations before the we have sorted the issue.

Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
How was the Parcel Sent?

Tracked I Presume?

In the OP, it mentioned without tracking and sent 13May2015, ETA 1 to 3 weeks
In other thread seller said he sent it 11May2015 and will refund buyer if not delivered by 46 days
Seller claims it is by Russia customs, but then if there is no tracking.....I am not sure how seller can find out.
Customs will normally request paperwork from recipient and not sender.

Conclusion - always send with tracking :cool:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Hello everyone! Sorry for my late getting back again. Also I would like to thank Tony and others who is trying to give kind help to resolve this conflict between the seller and I. I really appreciate a lot! Especially to Giant who is guiding us.

To the buyer: if you think I am a scammed. I can relate to how you feeling. But I would be wanting to resolve this so I can gain back my reputation and trust for future business here. It would be kind of you if you can trust me just for another week and then you won't be disappointed!

Again, I apologise for my unorganised sale service and lack of understanding for shipping department.

Again. I thank all for your kind contribution to this case. Hope the seller and I with the help of dear administration can come to a solution soon.

Thank you.
hayato

This user has no status.
In the OP, it mentioned without tracking and sent 13May2015, ETA 1 to 3 weeks
In other thread seller said he sent it 11May2015 and will refund buyer if not delivered by 46 days
Seller claims it is by Russia customs, but then if there is no tracking.....I am not sure how seller can find out.
Customs will normally request paperwork from recipient and not sender.

Conclusion - always send with tracking :cool:

Yeah, ALWAYS send parcels with tracking numbers, especially to Russia. On a russian reviews site, the Russian Post has only 1.9 star out of 5(almost 500 reviews) and I just read an almost thriller-story about a parcel which stayed for 3 MONTHS at the russian customs and another 15 days until it arrived at the buyer's post office. Maybe not all of you can read cyrillic characters, but you can check the number of stars left by each user at the link below.

Conclusion - Hayato did a mistake by not sending the parcel with a tracking number, but he may be right claiming that Russian customs is guilty for the delay.

http://irecommend.ru/content/pochta-rossii-rossiya

Reactions: Hayatott
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hello everyone! Sorry for my late getting back again. Also I would like to thank Tony and others who is trying to give kind help to resolve this conflict between the seller and I. I really appreciate a lot! Especially to Giant who is guiding us.

To the buyer: if you think I am a scammed. I can relate to how you feeling. But I would be wanting to resolve this so I can gain back my reputation and trust for future business here. It would be kind of you if you can trust me just for another week and then you won't be disappointed!

Again, I apologise for my unorganised sale service and lack of understanding for shipping department.

Again. I thank all for your kind contribution to this case. Hope the seller and I with the help of dear administration can come to a solution soon.

Thank you.
hayato
Hi Hayato, I know how you feel about these accusations. By trying to get in contact with me is showing your willingness to corporate and to solved this unfortunate situation. But please be discrete on the forum until things are solved. I think it is the best both of you guys.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Yeah, ALWAYS send parcels with tracking numbers, especially to Russia. On a russian reviews site, the Russian Post has only 1.9 star out of 5(almost 500 reviews) and I just read an almost thriller-story about a parcel which stayed for 3 MONTHS at the russian customs and another 15 days until it arrived at the buyer's post office. Maybe not all of you can read cyrillic characters, but you can check the number of stars left by each user at the link below.

Conclusion - Hayato did a mistake by not sending the parcel with a tracking number, but he may be right claiming that Russian customs is guilty for the delay.

http://irecommend.ru/content/pochta-rossii-rossiya

Thanks for your backup statements and research. Yes that's right. I have told exactly what you said to the buyer. But he don't believes me so it's a little hard for me. But I do also get how he feel about the situation since I believe he haven't done an international shipment receive before.

Anyways. As promised. I will offer him a refund if he claims it haven't arrive by end of this weekend.

Thanks you
Hayato

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Hi Hayato, I know how you feel about these accusations. By trying to get in contact with me is showing your willingness to corporate and to solved this unfortunate situation. But please be discrete on the forum until things are solved. I think it is the best both of you guys.

Yes sir. Thanks Giangt. Please guide me. I will follow your words.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi all, I think we are getting to a agreement how to solve all this and the deadline is on Sunday after midnight. If the goods doesn't show up the seller will refund the money the buyer has payed. I will not go into more details, but I just wanted to tell the process is going well. More to come later.

Reactions: Cornel