Rasant Beat

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Does anyone played with this Rasant Beat rubber?
I want to test it on me off+ carbon blade ,and i`m hoping to be something like BF 80FX.
Please if someone has tested it already let me now .
Thanks
Robert

Reactions: Tompa8888
This user has no status.
I feel those new rubbers from different brands are more towards poly balls, you may not like it for Celluloid balls, also it may not be good on some kind of blades, but the best way to know is to experiment, we have a saying in Arabic not sure if the translation will be fine "Experimenting is the best proof".

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Ok .
I just glued it on my off+ carbo blade ... give me a week and i make a review.
This is my second andro (before powergrip which was to fast in short game ).... and i hope for my BH it will be the best. ...Now it feels in hand like something between Rakza 7 soft and 80 Fx ,which is exactly what i was looking for.

Last edited:
Ok .
I just glued it on mine off+ carbo blade ... give me a week and i make a review.
This is mine second andro (before powergrip which was to fast in short game ).... and i hope for my BH it will be the best. ...Now it feels in hand like something between Rakza 7 soft and 80 Fx ,which is exactly what i was looking for.

off+ carbo blade, which one? =)

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
31097.jpg
31096.jpg

And here is a forum which is dedicated to custom blades.
http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11969&sid=a0fdf604038b0fdfd8829a2e4b15fb46&start=390

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Last edited:
Reactions: mehdi.serghini
This user has no status.
Ok .
I just glued it on my off+ carbo blade ... give me a week and i make a review.
This is my second andro (before powergrip which was to fast in short game ).... and i hope for my BH it will be the best. ...Now it feels in hand like something between Rakza 7 soft and 80 Fx ,which is exactly what i was looking for.

hi, I don't know the Rakza7 soft, but could you tell me how it compares to 80FX?
is it a little slower and has softer sponge than 80fx? (<- that's what i'm looking for :D)

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
It is faster with a little bit harder sponge. And it is tensor so short on the net i bouncy but not to much. But this is rubber i was looking for. And i give away the yasaka 7soft

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Sorry to hear this .... Im still testing it but for me it is in the right setup what i was searching for. Im so happy with the new setup.
And why you are searching for something softer then 80 fx ? The 80 fd is the sioftest rubber i have ever tried. And if you want i can make video t o compare this two rubbers. But let me now what you want to compare and how i have toperform the comparsion.

Last edited:
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Ok i have it here side by side...... And sorry once more The beat is softer than the Fx80 about 20%... but it is faster about 10% (on a powerstroke, normal soft to medium hit feels the same speed). and the feeling when ball sink into the rubber is better on the rasant beat .. you can really feel how it goes deeper into the rubber .spin looks for me the same . It is really hard to compare when you do not have in hand ... now when i have it both in hand i can see the differences directly. So shot questions if you want to see more..... probably i can do a video for you guys but not opposite player here...

Reactions: Reaper
This user has no status.
Ok i have it here side by side...... And sorry once more The beat is softer than the Fx80 about 20%... but it is faster about 10% (on a powerstroke, normal soft to medium hit feels the same speed). and the feeling when ball sink into the rubber is better on the rasant beat .. you can really feel how it goes deeper into the rubber .spin looks for me the same . It is really hard to compare when you do not have in hand ... now when i have it both in hand i can see the differences directly. So shot questions if you want to see more..... probably i can do a video for you guys but not opposite player here...

Now you say RasantBeat it's softer than 80FX? that, i actually like, but faster? wow
i think tenergy is too fast for me anyway.... I asked you to compare the two because 80FX is the first Professional rubber i bought so i don't have anything else to compare.

You should do the videos anyway, it would be valuable for the whole community