Share your Racket's Photo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Ah ok, I thought maybe the bat was made from chipboard wood or so because it was only like 20 bucks:)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The cut that makes what TT people call a fishscale grain pattern is Quarter Sawn. Feel free to look it up for an explanation of that that means. But Zwill is correct, a specific way of cutting the wood will create a fishscale pattern.

In the photos though, I am not 100% sure what I am seeing is a "quater sawn" grain pattern. It looks kind of interesting though. And, me not being sure.....if I had the blade in my hand I might be able to tell.

This user has no status.
image%20jpg.jpeg

image%20jpg.jpeg

Thats an SDC creation.
Composition: Hinoki 1.0mm / Sucupira 0.6mm / Kiri 3.4mm / Sucupira 0.6mm / Hinoki 1.0mm ~6.6mm

Weight: 87.0g
Thickness: 6.65mm
Freq.: 1442Hz
Balance: 3.6cm (Med)
Handle American red wood

Cheers
L-zr

says STAX X9000 is the BEST!
Stiga Cybershape [FL] + Butterfly Dignics 09C [red, max] + Butterfly Dignics 05 [black, max]

Tried Joola Dynaryz AGR [black, max] in place of Dignics 05:

Dynaryz is awful with Cybershape, so put Dignics 05 back on it:

Also put new Joola Dynaryz AGR [2.0] rubbers on my Joola Vyzaryz Trinity [FL] blade (it's the same rubber model that was on it before, just new):

And a photo of my rackets next to each other:

Reactions: TTHopeful

Where did you get the commercial H3 from?

AliExpress. Reputable sellers sell legit Hurricane rubbers. This one plays wonderful with clicky sound, as it should. Sometimes 40 degrees commercial H3s are completely dead, so I think I will either buy 40 degrees prov or national and BH would be 38 degrees commercial. It can play wonders when boosted.