Share your Racket's Photo

My set up:

IMG_20150317_233150[1].jpg
IMG_20150317_233200[1].jpg

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Well I'd love to share some pictures of my racket(s) but despite considerable work to get the file sizes down below the apparent maximum permitted size of 97 Kb, every time I try to upload the files I get "Upload of file failed." What the actual %&*@ ????

Thanks Liten - only thing is the photos are on my computer and I'm using (or trying to use) the facility to upload them directly. Yes I could put them on a site like FlickR and link to them instead, but is it REALLY necessary to go around the houses like that ? Not sure that's what Dan et. al. intended !

Hi @JHB

Hope all is well. We have had a server upgrade and have now fixed this issue. Please let me know if the photo upload image still does not work. It should be fine now.

See you around :)

This user has no status.
Nothing.i only want to try Ma long's blade.

Me too, but i have too many blades already and members suggested/advised me not to buy many or any more, so when you get that Ma Long blade and use it to death then please send it to me when you will get rid of it.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Me too, but i have too many blades already and members suggested/advised me not to buy many or any more, so when you get that Ma Long blade and use it to death then please send it to me when you will get rid of it.

Oh, Tareq, you can get a Ma Long blade. Once you have 10, it doesn't matter if you get 11. Besides, if you got that, and it became your main racket, that is totally fine. Too bad that wasn't the one you got first though.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Oh, Tareq, you can get a Ma Long blade. Once you have 10, it doesn't matter if you get 11. Besides, if you got that, and it became your main racket, that is totally fine. Too bad that wasn't the one you got first though.

I will get this and make it a main racket maybe next year, could be in the next year list ;)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I will get this and make it a main racket maybe next year, could be in the next year list ;)

:) I can see you really wanting that one.

Wait till you see the photo of all the blades I have. I have lost count of how many I have and I am pretty happy having over 20 rackets.

But, I still understand the value of good coaching and how the rackets are just because I want them. The coaching is what helps me get better. :)