Share your Racket's Photo

This user has no status.
:) I can see you really wanting that one.

Wait till you see the photo of all the blades I have. I have lost count of how many I have and I am pretty happy having over 20 rackets.

But, I still understand the value of good coaching and how the rackets are just because I want them. The coaching is what helps me get better. :)

Sure i will think about coaching no matter what, that will be for next year, this year is the testing year and having fun to get back the joy of playing TT, later i will think very serious to have coaching.

Also, after i bought this DHS HH3, it is the last one now i bought, i couldn't think about anything else, this blade is like a blade made in heaven, everything i need is in the blade, lightweight, speed, control, so i think all blades i bought before it were just tests and maybe a waste, but i can always have backups and i will play with some friends in the future when i buy table and they will not buy blades, also my daughters, so i can always give them what i have, next year i will have more experience from this year of what i need from rackets or if i need to change anything.

For now, the only thing i want to test is short and medium pimples rubbers, i have long and that needs more practice, the coached in the club none of them have any pips out blades and not sure they are into defensive style, my offensive style is great over defensive and non all round or offensive opponents, but against skilled offensive i am no luck much, so i think for offensive this DHS is my main strong weapon, now time for me to find better weapon for defensive to decrease the damage of very skilled offensive players nowadays, coaching will help me beat them but this will happen after so long time of coaching so then i have no chance now to beat them, then better to learn how to defense which may increase my control skill too for offensive later.

This user has no status.
I hope i still have my jun mizutani blade with Tenergy rubbers which were taken off from me pics, if so i will post here because it is the first racket i've got [not first racket i bought as i ordered N-11 but that took a while to arrive to me that time].

But just in case, if i will post the photos of my rackets, what should i photoshoot, forehand and backhand sides only? from top?

I have photos of all my blades pre[before] they are assembled, should i post those or post only assembled rackets photos?

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
My setup

mm.jpg

:D

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I hope i still have my jun mizutani blade with Tenergy rubbers which were taken off from me pics, if so i will post here because it is the first racket i've got [not first racket i bought as i ordered N-11 but that took a while to arrive to me that time].

But just in case, if i will post the photos of my rackets, what should i photoshoot, forehand and backhand sides only? from top?

I have photos of all my blades pre[before] they are assembled, should i post those or post only assembled rackets photos?

Post everything. Post photos of assembled rackets and unassembled. Get a photo of everything too where you have all the rackets and even the packages of rubbers. Make it fun. You have them. Why not show them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dan
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Also, after i bought this DHS HH3, it is the last one now i bought, i couldn't think about anything else, this blade is like a blade made in heaven, everything i need is in the blade, lightweight, speed, control, so i think all blades i bought before it were just tests and maybe a waste, but i can always have backups and i will play with some friends in the future when i buy table and they will not buy blades, also my daughters, so i can always give them what i have, next year i will have more experience from this year of what i need from rackets or if i need to change anything.

That is good. If that racket works for you and makes you happy you don't need any others. The Ma Long racket won't really play any better than it. It will play different. But if you have something you like, stick with it.

This user has no status.
Post everything. Post photos of assembled rackets and unassembled. Get a photo of everything too where you have all the rackets and even the packages of rubbers. Make it fun. You have them. Why not show them.

Really? i don't have all the packages of the rubbers and i really don't care much to photograph the rubbers, i only care to photography the blades, but i will see if i have the rubbers packages as i lost 2 of them in the club.

If i will post also the unassembled photos it will be too much photos here from me, imagine if i will post 8 blades each assembled and unassembled how many photos i will post then?

This user has no status.
That is good. If that racket works for you and makes you happy you don't need any others. The Ma Long racket won't really play any better than it. It will play different. But if you have something you like, stick with it.

Indeed, i already canceled the plan to buy Ma Long since i've played with this DHS i have, and i held one of one player in the club, it sounds almost same as mine buy slightly heavier, and that Ma Long is maybe faster than mine and better for close to mid table, so i may lose some slight control because of the speed, mine has enough speed and i don't need to sacrifice more control it has already.

But i still think about a blade to help me for defensive, but not sure if i should go with defensive blade and pips out BH rubber or normal all round or offensive blade and pips out rubber, i have BTY Defence III with LP rubber for BH and somehow i feel it very slow and i must play very close to the table only, mid to far will make me to put more strength or energy and not sure if i place an easy ball for opponents, and FH attack is not that good enough regardless of the rubber is good on another blade.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Really? i don't have all the packages of the rubbers and i really don't care much to photograph the rubbers, i only care to photography the blades, but i will see if i have the rubbers packages as i lost 2 of them in the club.

If i will post also the unassembled photos it will be too much photos here from me, imagine if i will post 8 blades each assembled and unassembled how many photos i will post then?

I meant something different than what you understood. If you have rubbers that are still in the packaging then they could be included in one photo that has everything all lined up. A photo with all 8 blades, including the ones that don't have rubber on them and if there are any rubbers that are still unopened in the packaging you could include them in that one photo.

When I take photos tomorrow, you will see what I mean.

This user has no status.
I meant something different than what you understood. If you have rubbers that are still in the packaging then they could be included in one photo that has everything all lined up. A photo with all 8 blades, including the ones that don't have rubber on them and if there are any rubbers that are still unopened in the packaging you could include them in that one photo.

When I take photos tomorrow, you will see what I mean.

If i understand your post clearly then you mean i photoshoot one photo which it includes all my blades and rubbers opened or unopened so no need to have individual ones for each? hope this is what you meant

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
If i understand your post clearly then you mean i photoshoot one photo which it includes all my blades and rubbers opened or unopened so no need to have individual ones for each? hope this is what you meant

Yep. You could do that and it would be fun. If you also wanted to include a few photos of your main blade and another blade or two that you really like, that would be fine too. But it will be fun to see one photo that has all of them together.

This user has no status.
Yep. You could do that and it would be fun. If you also wanted to include a few photos of your main blade and another blade or two that you really like, that would be fine too. But it will be fun to see one photo that has all of them together.

Ok, i will take a photo of them all collected together and post it here sooner or later.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Cool. You will get to laugh when I put mine on here. Some are in my locker at one of the clubs I play at. So I will put those in one photo and the ones at my home in another photo.

Luckily my sister also plays because I have given her several blades so I won't look even more like an EJ. There are at least 8 blade that I have given away. And a few that I have sold.

This user has no status.
Cool. You will get to laugh when I put mine on here. Some are in my locker at one of the clubs I play at. So I will put those in one photo and the ones at my home in another photo.

Luckily my sister also plays because I have given her several blades so I won't look even more like an EJ. There are at least 8 blade that I have given away. And a few that I have sold.

Interesting!!!

Can't wait to see, and no need for laugh, i have almost 20 cameras and sold 2 so far and plenty of lenses, i even can't find a place to store them all, many bags, so it is a nature in us human, buy more just for want or lust or rarely for need.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
My main blade: OSP Virtuoso +. If you read my later posts you will know I name my blades and a few are named for magic wands from the Harry Potter series. This blade is "Holly with Phoenix Feather!"

IMG_0690.jpgIMG_0692.jpgIMG_0703.jpg

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
An old classic Hinoki blade. Butterfly Klampar-H. This is the first blade I got back in 1991. Back then I only played for a short time but loved to play.

IMG_0695.jpgIMG_0697.jpg

I have 2 Butterfly Mazinov blades from back then too. But I gave them to my parents. :)

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
This is my 4 OSP blades. All the way on the left, the one that does not say a model, that is a blade that OSP made especially for me. It plays pretty well. Next to it is the Virtuoso. That blade is an amazing Off- blade. Best control and feeling of any blade I have played, well, except one. :) Next to that is V'King: Koto top ply, light and fast. Very crisp with a lot of snap. Then there is my Virtuoso + all the way to the right. This is the only blade I have felt that I like more than the Virtuoso! A little more speed. As much feeling but a little crisper. And it is an Off speed blade. So faster than the Virtuoso, a bit slower than the V'King.

IMG_0694.jpg

Below are 4 more blades. From left to right, Stiga Allround Evolution. Pretty good All+/Off- blade. You can ask Der_Echte about that one. He liked it so much he went out and bought one. And then decided to run some scientific experiments on it. Modified it by opening the handle and adding 35 grams of weight to the handle. Hahaha. Next to it is a Cornilleau Hinotec Off-. That is a pretty sweet blade as well. Next in line is my famous Timo Boll ZLF. Awesome blade. But I decided I really missed having more wood feeling in my hand. And then the beast next to it, that is the Death Stick. That is a Stiga Clipper. :) I name my blades. And that one is a beast so I called it the Death Stick. The ZLF is the Wand of Destiny. :) The V'King (from the OSP photo) is Koto Diablo. The Virtuoso is Limba Flex. So much flex in that blade to make your loops lethal.

IMG_0698.jpg

Last edited: