Share your Racket's Photo

This user has no status.
FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_0469.jpgIMG_0470.jpg

I can see a lot of people plays with a very high speed material, me at my local level in France, i am very impressed with that! ;)

This user has no status.
DSCF6001.jpg
1) That's a Stiga Allround Wood ULF Tickan Carlsson. It's almost new, i bought it new and used it a few times, nothing serious. I can't say much about this balde, since the rubbers are old and slow. I'll put on it some decent rubbers in the future.

DSCF6002.jpgDSCF6003.jpgDSCF6004.jpg
2) Adidas Avenger Carbon FL. I havent used it a lot, but it looks very nice. In fact, i have to say that's why i bought it :p. It wasn't expensive, and looked soo good. It has a Hurricane 3 Neo and a Stag Peter Karlsson Gen2 on the other side.
I don't use it because of the rubbers, the Stag is playable, i mean, excelent control, not dead sponge, a little slow and with some spin...maybe like a Sriver, but the Hurricane... i just can't stand it, i'm using bluefire right now, a whole different thing. I'll try it again when i change that Hurricane.

DSCF6005.jpgDSCF6006.jpg
3) Butterfly Liu Shiwen ST.

DSCF6008.jpgDSCF6009.jpg
4) Butterfly Kumpuru FL. This is my main blade, the one i use every time i play. I use it with a Bluefire M2 on the fh and Bluefire M3 on the bh.
I've learnt to like it, it has a good speed (a little less than a tbs, enough for me), good for blocking, good touch, not heavy at all, i like it. Excelent blade, i would buy it again.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
This is my Need for Speed Blade Collection.

It started with my Butterfly Schlager Carbon ST, then I got the Donic Carbospeed Stiga in my search for an alternative,
last week I found another Schlager Carbon FL that I bought as a backup I am testing it this period previous owner have sanded
down one side of the blade this is why it looks kinda strange in shape.
Today I just received a new Xiom Axelo looks really good :) plus the handle feels very comfortable in my hand.
Rubbers Tenergy 05 max, Tenergy 64 max, Stiga Mantra H max, plus 1 Xiom Omega V Tour max waiting to be tested.

NFSB.jpg

NFSB1.jpg

NFSB2.jpg