Share your Racket's Photo

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Now for the group photo.

attachment.php

By the way, I have about another 8 or 9, can't remember in my locker at SPiN New York. I will try to photo those next time I am there.

And blades I used to have that I have sold or given away: Viscaria (black label, old, classic), Primorac Off-, Donic Persson Power Play with Senso V1 handle, 2 other Clippers (one a Clipper CR) , 3 Stiga Offensive Classics, a Stiga Super Carbon, a Nittaku blade which I can't even remember the name, pretty old, with a Hinoki top ply, a Stiga Allround Classic, a Stiga Tube Allround, a Stiga Tube Offensive...oh yeah, a Stiga Allround NCT, almost forgot that one.

I think there were a few more but I can't remember. hahaha.

Can you say Equipment Junkie. hahaha.

Attachments

• IMG_0701.jpg
    IMG_0701.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1,632
Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Now you know what I mean Tareq. And we want to see photos of your blades. If I can do that when I barely know how to hold a camera, Tareqphoto could probably make some pretty good photos. hahaha.

This user has no status.
Carl, thanks for your posting, but only the first post showing with photos, the rest posts i couldn't see any photos, so either you have problems with the links you used or i have something wrong with my PC, but i don't think it will show something and hide something else, so i can't see your rest photos from second posts of you with pics.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Last edited:
Reactions: LucasMcCaine
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
How do you review/feedback that Dawei rubber? you like playing with it?

Very effective close to the table. I can easily change the pace from slow block close to the net to ridiculously fast (thanks to my fast blade) for long pips punch-block. Attacking backspin also is nice, plenty of control. Reversal is decent and not so deceptive though, I can vary the spin from little spin to full reversal or just kill the spin, but opponent will see this easily (unless I chop). These pips are not so sensitive to spin, flicking the serves to surprise the other player is possible. All those strokes ale made with dangerous low trajectory, kinda floating ball (which often ends in my net, because I'm still to agressive after transition from 802).

Biggest problem is chopping, when I'm few steps away from the table it's very hard to place the ball where I want. Ball tends to sink into the net due to low-flat trajectory or float far away behind the table. But I think it's just lack of skill (sponge too), I'm still relatively new to the LPs.

I figured I would see if I could make the links to the photos clickable since I couldn't see them and had to copy the links.

I need to have at least 5 post to share photos or "clickable" links, unfortunately.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I need to have at least 5 post to share photos or "clickable" links, unfortunately.

Yep. That is why I figured I may as well make them clickable.

I guess I could have done this too:

these are the photos of SZELUHNY's racket.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• p1ps2.jpg
    p1ps2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,609
  • pips1.jpg
    pips1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,498