Share your Racket's Photo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Read 1 reviews
Good eye! :-D

I actually put Stiga edge tape on the blade, put the Neubauer over that as it sticks better to the tape than the blade, and then cover it with another layer of Stiga edge tape as I'm not a fan of the blue color. Haha

I really like using the Neubauer edge tape as it protects the blade. 1 ply blades are more delicate and prone to splitting, but in the years I have been using them, I haven't had a single one split on me. I think the foam edge tape has helped.

Nice to see. I had the same idea, but now I know that it works! :)

Reactions: PushSmasher
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
Forehand.jpg

Inkedbackhand_LI.jpg

Currently I play with the Viscaria blade with the current rubber setup and I like it a lot. I think Battle 2 is little less spinier than the H3 Neo, and is little bit faster.

This user has no status.
2 custom made blades from Kevin at American Hinoki, one for hardbat tournaments, the other for big ball. I wanted blades that would feel and play similar to Darker Speed 90...

Hardbat
1-ply
Wood - Port Orford Cedar
Rubber - Butterfly Orthodox OX both sides
Thickness - 9.5mm
Weight - 112g

Big Ball
1-ply
Wood - Port Orford Cedar
Rubber - TSP Spectol Red 2mm both sides
Thickness - 9.5mm
Weight - 112g

IMG_9913.jpg
IMG_9914.jpg
IMG_9915.jpg
IMG_9918.jpg

says STAX X9000 is the BEST!
Pretty happy with my Tibhar Cedric Nuytinck blade, which I played for about a year... but, out of curiosity decided to try something new... So today I got Joola Vyzaryz Trinity (FL) blade and a couple of Joola Dynaryz AGR (2.0 thickness) rubbers, hope to test it tomorow...

Joola Vyzaryz Trinity (FL) (187.4 g) [cropped].jpgJoola Dynaryz AGR (black square) (2.0) (69.4 g) [cropped].jpgJoola Dynaryz AGR (red square) (2.0) (69.2 g) [cropped].jpgJoola Vyzaryz Trinity (FL) - Joola Dynaryz AGR (black square) (2.0) - Joola Dynaryz AGR (red squ.jpgJoola Vyzaryz Trinity (FL) - Joola Dynaryz AGR (black square) (2.0) - Joola Dynaryz AGR (red squ.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 3 reviews
So here are the blades that I own. The two Darker 5P-2A are my main blades. Those are my absolute favourites, I love the touch when I play with them. I also have a Clipper, a Korbel and an H301, all three are fantastic, too. Furthermore, I own two 7ply Kiso Hinoki blades (6,7mm thick). I bought both some time ago as special items online for little money, but the handles were really uncomfy so I had them changed by a local blademaker. Now they are just perfect. The last picture shows the blade I used in 90s before I quit tt. When I started playing again I thought I could use it but it turned out that it was way too fast for me.

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

Last edited:
says STAX X9000 is the BEST!
I'm so happy with current racket that bought another one, it's the same (blade (Joola Vyzaryz Trinity (FL)) and rubbers (Joola Dymaryz AGR (2.0))), but this time got lucky with blade weight... Manufacturer says that this blade model weight is 90 gramms, when I bought my first copy of this bllade I asked the shop to sell me the most light weight copy that they have of this model and I got blade with weight 87.4 gramms... This time there was only one copy of this blade availiable, so I didn't bother shop with questions about the weight and just bought it with hope it will be at least below 90 gramms... And I was happily surprised, new blade weight is 84.5 gramms, and after assemble new racket is 185.3 gramms (the wieght of "old" is 188.4 gramms), which is great for me, I like rackets with weight below 185 gramms 😊 So here are some photos:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Don't have it as bad as some of you, for certain. Hard not to do it though.
Viscaria is the wife's btw. Not for me.
abed94d1aa47f78d0241f16d0a1e75b2.jpg
37fe56353ce5b15069f6777bf965edd2.jpg
53e1601a5dada4659cffed1d80f5b5fd.jpg

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
Blade : Donic Waldner BlackPower (ST)
FH: Joola tango ultra.(Black)
BH: Butterfly Rozzna.(Red)

Last edited: