Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Retriever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
Hey, UpSideDownCarl, where did you find this video - it's priceless!!!

"These go to 11." :D:D:D
I posted a link to it at the beginning of the TT Myth Busters thread. It was meant as a subtle insult to those that believe TT manufacturer ratings.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I posted a link to it at the beginning of the TT Myth Busters thread. It was meant as a subtle insult to those that believe TT manufacturer ratings.

And here I used it differently. It is true you may have reminded me of this. But I saw the movie in the movie theater and have used this many times, especially since I was in a rock band with a guitar player who was a lot like that about turning his amp up.

Here I was thinking of the idea of the rating of 1-10 and any time I hear that I think: "11". It seemed to fit with rating your style of play in my book. And it seems to fit here better than with companies rating the speed and spin of their equipment. Those are actually just stupid because they don't mean anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Such a great song.. ON BASS! :D

Regarding my playstyle id say im an attacker.. been knocking my sparing buddys socks off for about a month and a half now.. really happy.. then today he woke up from some sort off coma and I had to beg for a last set to make the training a draw.. blew my selfasteem right down the drain.. He was everywere.. 90% footwork.. had nothing.. NOTHING! in the first 4 sets..

This user has no status.
you can see in the thread "my youtube video" that my play style favors control over aggression. when i do get aggressive it's usually when i'm sure i can make the shot (or as a last resort desperate attempt to get back into the point). i did edit out the shorter points mind you, where you could see that a lot of my points are either won or lost by a risky long push. my playing style is pretty much based on a lack of practice and lack of physical capability. :D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
My playing style is all losing maybe, because i have no coaching and buying more rackets so all what i do is to lose.

Honestly speaking, i really don't know what is my playing style, and sounds i try not to be with one style, with some opponents i am so offensive, with some others just for fun i do just defense, and in games if the opponent is lower level then i mix offensive with defensive but more with offensive, while against strong and higher level my offensive is nothing so i try defensive in hope to get some points here and there.

This user has no status.
Actually, my play is more about how to block recently, but i try always just to send the balls away from the opponent regardless how good they are, but they are trained well to cover the table edges to edges or wing to wing, mostly i win by hitting the edge of net and fall down on their side or by touch on edges, lucky, i feel now because i don't have that good techniques i rather depend on strategy, i don't win with this most of the time but i do win if my opponent doesn't read my strategy or know how to come over it.

Reactions: BeGo