Tony's Table Tennis latest project!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
27 June from my Facebook profile:

WOW, I just saw the result of 2 years of planning and 4 months of negotiating.
This project has just turned a new chapter for the local South African table tennis community!!
This is greater than sending Sisipho to France, the few players that was sponsored and getting Shaanxi Provincial Team to South Africa.
It is only possible when few people with the same visions comes together and make dreams come true.
Thank you to all the stakeholders that made this possible!!

28 June (now) from my Facebook profile:

Some people already know.... others doesn't yet.

Basically, I came (back) into the local table tennis scene in 2012.
I saw that we need players sponsored, club sponsored, our players playing overseas, getting overseas professionals to play here and a few other goals. So I decided to take the initiative of forming Tony's Table Tennis, with the goal of not just developing table tennis in South Africa, but putting table tennis on the map in South Africa and putting South Africa on the map in the world!

I do not work for 1 club or 1 province or 1 country as I am in it for the sport. As you may know already, I have 3 of the above 4 goals completed and in 2013 and 2014 I spoke to over 10 different clubs about getting them to put together a business plan to request for sponsorship. Only 1 club came back to me.

And we achieved our goal!
This is not the final goal, but it is just the beginning.

I am not affiliated to the club in any way, but just one person who is assisting another person who is willing to make visions become a reality.

I hope this is not the only club in South Africa, but hope all clubs can achieve what this one club has. For now, I like to congratulate this club.
And to thank all the stakeholders for making this happen!

More coming soon!!