Crazy Coke Opening Ping Pong Shot!

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey guys,

Here's our new video. This one is such an epic one and most likely our most impressive trick shot ever :D

This time Emil opens a COKE with a crazy ping pong shot! The approval reaction by Thomas is just hilarious! :D I guess this video could join the "practical ping pong"-category, where we already have the candle extinguisher trick shot :)

Let us know in the comments below if you have other crazy ideas for us! Please give the video also a thumbs up and share it if you enjoy it and want to see more :)

We have also published our brand-new website, you can visit it here!: http://www.editingsports.com/

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
Thank you so much for your comments guys! Things have been INSANE after I published the video last night, a big amount of world's leading news sites are looking for using the video on their website/broadcast. Let's see how this all goes :) Let's hope table tennis goes viral again!

Good work and keep it up. Very good for the sport! :)

Reactions: Pongfinity
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I say it was one take! Hahaha. No, please don't tell us. I want to keep thinking it was one and done.

I love that you guys were able to pull this off. Just sent it to a whole NYC table tennis list.

Sent from my SpyPhone using TrickShotTalk

Last edited:
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Thanks @raazzz & @Outerveneer and @UpSideDownCarl ! Haha let's say it was not the very first attempt but it didn't take a long time :) I thought this one might take us hours but it went well this time ahah :D

Thanks a lot for your support guys, this encourages us to make more of these crazy videos :)