Who will win China vs. World??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
China did not even send their best players and they are really just too much still. That being said, I think Ma Lin, Ma Long and Xu Xin are a great team. And I do think they chose the world team well. I like that there is a defender, I like that their is someone from Europe (Germany) and someone from Japan and someone from Korea. If they could only pick three players they made it so that the map was well represented. And so were playing styles.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Timo was outstanding against Xu Xin, amazing match. But Ma Long was on fire and it was difficult for Boll ^^ But, I found that Timo is improving and that he's on the right way!
Poor Joo... he had to play against Ma Lin ^^ Nevertheless, there were good points and Joo keeps improving. He attacks more with his LP backhand and doesn't just keep defending. He should continue :D
For Jun Mizutani, I found that he's playing more aggressively. That's good because against the Chinese, he cannot win just by passive play.. He is also progressing.

Future looks good if it's like I say :D

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
The fact that the chinese team chooses which Chinese players play this event, seems obvious, but who the hell chooses the "world-team"?