TabletennisDaily vs MyTableTennis.net

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
I like all the forums mentioned but here i dislike Dan's reviews. I feel like they are nothing more than commercials. I will be probably disliked for saying that here but thats how I feel about them.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Dear Friends

Please be aware, OOAK Forums is the only web place to which President Adham Sharara stepped in willingly and discussed every vexed issue.
I do miss Adham so much, he is a hearty, nice person open to public, He is all in contrast to Mr, Welkert.

http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5357&start=810

Well, maybe if you ignore his tendency to lie, his corruption, and his insistence on making balls as large as possible. The problem with his appearance at OOAK forum some years ago was that most of what he wrote could be shown to be misleading. I am undecided about Weikert, but one thing he has going for him is that he is not Sharara.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Regarding MyTT and TTD, there are overlapping groups of posters as well as people who are partial to one or the other. The actual website at MyTT has not been updated forever and it just looks old, but it is actually rarely down. TTD certainly has a more modern look and feel but some people may find the white-on-black a bit harsh to the eyes (I am fine with it). For awhile MyTT had more flame wars, but with somewhat similar moderation styles I think the frequency of those is about the same at the two sites. Sometimes but not always it is the same people. Both sites have had fewer posts in the last year or so it seems to me. MyTT has a lot more buy and sell activity, still. This site has a lot more German posters which I like a lot.

I am personally posting less on the two sites mainly because I am playing less.