European Youth Championships 2015

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
What a tournament!
Finally something close to me and big enough and I got the time to go there and see it with my own eyes :)
So this is the main hall, look at tables 3-8. At the nearest table was just played match between Slovakia and Romania I think, the Junior team group.
IMG_20150712_131830.jpg
I got the picture with our best player over years - ?ubomír Pištej :)
IMG_20150712_135622.jpg
My darling got a hit with him with sandpaper bats on a mini table and I have to say she nailed it!
IMG_20150712_135653.jpg
This is the look at the second hall where tables 9-28 are. That is pretty huge, wov!
IMG_20150712_140225.jpg
Then this is the training hall :)
IMG_20150712_140312.jpg
And this is my biggest catch!
Can you name the guy I am on the picture with? :)
Wov that was a surprise! He was there in the management and very cool guy, nice to talk and no problem to take picture :)
Too bad I was just leaving and got like 2 minutes of time to spend with him, then away to catch the train.. Still amazing! :)
IMG_20150712_171057.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Thank you, MrThePortal and TTLondon2012.
I really appreciate your efforts. Well done :)

Btw, does anybody know if there's an official schedule for the upcoming individual matches floating around somewhere? I can't find any info anywhere and it's quite annoying. The media side of this tournament could definitively improve, IMHO...

Anyway, the matches are not bad. I particularly enjoyed Anton Källberg vs Darko Jorgic. The first two sets were incredibly intense, full of energy and furiously fast-paced. After that Källberg slowed it down a notch and got in the match a bit better. If you want to see the match, by all means watch the highlights here (they are great). But if you want to experience the full intensity of it, watch the full match without cuts. It's really great :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrThePortal
Thank you, MrThePortal and TTLondon2012.
I really appreciate your efforts. Well done :)

Btw, does anybody know if there's an official schedule for the upcoming individual matches floating around somewhere? I can't find any info anywhere and it's quite annoying. The media side of this tournament could definitively improve, IMHO...

Anyway, the matches are not bad. I particularly enjoyed Anton Källberg vs Darko Jorgic. The first two sets were incredibly intense, full of energy and furiously fast-paced. After that Källberg slowed it down a notch and got in the match a bit better. If you want to see the match, by all means watch the highlights here (they are great). But if you want to experience the full intensity of it, watch the full match without cuts. It's really great :)

http://www.ettu.org/en/events/european-youth-championships/draws---results/

Reactions: brabhamista