Ma Long's Equipment Pictures (2005-2015)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It has the word Nittaku on it. I found it very different than commercial H3. Very low throw and dead. it definitely need heavy boosting.
View attachment 7654

This photo is not one of Ma Long's rackets, right? It is not one from this thread. On the rackets from Ma Long I don't see the name Nittaku. A DHS/Nittaku H3 would say Nittaku on it. I could be wrong but I don't see that on any of Ma Long's H3s from when he played with/for Nittaku.

Nittaku/DHS had different sponge. Back then they did things with other companies a lot. Like they had Nittaku/Avalox P-700s.

But I think Ma Long's H3s seem to be DHS with no Nittaku name on them.

I am just looking from my cell phone so I am not 100% sure. But I think that is right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
But I am pretty sure he was sponsored by Nittaku in the speed glue days. Those Nittaku rubbers were great for speed glue and so was the Acustic blade.

As soon as speed glue ended he went to Butterfly and Tenergy on BH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews

2015a.jpg

2015b.jpg

http://www.sundns.org/discuz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=360082

Hi rxng,
I believe these pictures are of Fang Bo's blade. They were taken at a round of the CTTSL after the WTTC where ML he played with H3 #60 sponge on his BH. Wouldn't you agree?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
This photo is not one of Ma Long's rackets, right? It is not one from this thread. On the rackets from Ma Long I don't see the name Nittaku. A DHS/Nittaku H3 would say Nittaku on it. I could be wrong but I don't see that on any of Ma Long's H3s from when he played with/for Nittaku.

Nittaku/DHS had different sponge. Back then they did things with other companies a lot. Like they had Nittaku/Avalox P-700s.

But I think Ma Long's H3s seem to be DHS with no Nittaku name on them.

I am just looking from my cell phone so I am not 100% sure. But I think that is right.

Oops I thought you talk about Nittaku H3 in general. If it is Ma long then yes he only use Nittaku for BH and DHS H3 FH. That top sheet does not even say DHS but Double Happiness.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Hi rxng,
I believe these pictures are of Fang Bo's blade. They were taken at a round of the CTTSL after the WTTC where ML he played with H3 #60 sponge on his BH. Wouldn't you agree?
Hi Giangt,
I have asked the guy who take these pictures, he said that this W968 belongs to Ma Long.
Ma Long has switched from T05 to H3 and H3 to T05 few times this years.
Actually Ma Long / Fang Bo / Yu Ziyang are using W968 with blue sponge H3 on FH and T05 for BH, but they may sometimes made some little adjustments that we don't know.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi Giangt,
I have asked the guy who take these pictures, he said that this W968 belongs to Ma Long.
Ma Long has switched from T05 to H3 and H3 to T05 few times this years.
Actually Ma Long / Fang Bo / Yu Ziyang are using W968 with blue sponge H3 on FH and T05 for BH, but they may sometimes made some little adjustments that we don't know.
That's very informative thanks. Should that guy be Peng Tsai?