Probably the best 40+ ball ? Nittaku Premium (MIJ)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
IMG_4034_s.jpg

IMG_4018_s.jpg

Nittaku always produce the best quality balls, the rightest one is the best 40mm celluloid ball I have played.

IMG_3999_s.jpg

The package

IMG_4004_s.jpg

IMG_4008_s.jpg

IMG_4268_s.jpg

IMG_4390_s.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I like them too but if you can't obtain them reliably the fact that they are good is almost irrelevant.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Aging is a killer
We won't see Nittaku in any competition

I like them too but if you can't obtain them reliably the fact that they are good is almost irrelevant.

Plus
The ball to use and practice with is the ball you will use in competition.
Here, most likely, the tournaments and national leagues will use Butterfly and Joola as they are the main sponsors.
Nittaku and XSF will probably be used in some team matches at local league and for general practice.
But you never know....

Last edited:
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Last edited:
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I have been hoarding my supply of Nittaku Premium 40+ but used my last ones today. It will be weeks before I can get more. So back to XSF.

Agree with the others who say those are really good photos!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Man, I really dig your Quality photos. Saw your pictures on "Share your racket" too.
Do you have a page for all of them? If not you should make a tumblr or something similar, to share them all at one page :L

EDIT: I just saw your other thread now! ( http://fotop.net/rxng/cntt ) at ->
http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?10871-Hello-!!!

I guess I should have looked before asking. :L
Hello Kalzoku,

Thanks. I love to investigate the pro's equipment and I think their equipment pictures are interesting, therefore I started to collect and sort out the photos from the Internet ten years ago. On the other hand, I am an amateur photographer and love to take the pictures of table tennis equipment, maybe I should establish a page e.g. flickr to place my equipment pictures.

Reactions: Kaizoku
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Hello Kalzoku,

Thanks. I love to investigate the pro's equipment and I think their equipment pictures are interesting, therefore I started to collect and sort out the photos from the Internet ten years ago. On the other hand, I am an amateur photographer and love to take the pictures of table tennis equipment, maybe I should establish a page e.g. flickr to place my equipment pictures.
That would be awesome! Maybe sort the pictures with estimated date taggs as well. (+English translation) although I Personally do fine with Google translate lolz.
Well up to you :L it's good as now Anyhow, only category sorting, page design and info can be improoved a bit.

This user has no status.
I've been reading that the Stag Peter Karlsson 40+ balls are supposed to
be great but I can't find many places other than teessport.com selling
them.
Also their warning doesn't inspire much confidence.....

"PLEASE NOTE: BY THE NATURE OF THE MATERIAL, PLASTIC BALLS WILL NOT USUALLY LAST AS LONG AS MOST CELLULOID BALLS ON THE MARKET"

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I've been reading that the Stag Peter Karlsson 40+ balls are supposed to
be great but I can't find many places other than teessport.com selling
them.
Also their warning doesn't inspire much confidence.....

"PLEASE NOTE: BY THE NATURE OF THE MATERIAL, PLASTIC BALLS WILL NOT USUALLY LAST AS LONG AS MOST CELLULOID BALLS ON THE MARKET"

The Stag is a standard seamless ball made by XSF/Palio. As such it is very durable more than any other type of plastic ball and comparable or superior to celluloid. It will also have a nice high bounce. They can occasionally break when hit on a sharp edge. I have a year's experience with various seamless balls and so have a large sample size on which to base that judgment.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Nice! What camera do you use? In your opinion what's the best plastic ball you have used?

I was wondering about that first question too, and, are you going to add the older pictures (that were not originally yours) to a folder? + Would you be interested in receiving pictures from others for your own using? Considering they'd be of worthy quality ofc.
Because I think you need a Hurricane Hao III in your collection. :rolleyes:

Reactions: TTHopeful
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I was wondering about that first question too, and, are you going to add the older pictures (that were not originally yours) to a folder? + Would you be interested in receiving pictures from others for your own using? Considering they'd be of worthy quality ofc.
Because I think you need a Hurricane Hao III in your collection. :rolleyes:
Hi Kaizoku, I setup that flickr page for my own personal photos only, it would be welcome if others can share their works with their page too! :D Actually I am adding more and more photos soon. I do not own HH3, but my friend got an old version of HH. At that time I was using Penholder. :p (HH belongs to my friend and the "Fake" OC belongs to me.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaizoku