what are your favorite tt balls

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
Andro px for training is good!
Butterfly *** or Nittaku *** for matches are great. Joola *** is best price-quality imho...

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think Nittaku 3 star Premium (those are made in Japan) has the reputation for being the best. The Nittaku 3 stars that don't say "Premium" on them are made in China. I think both are fine but both are too expensive for my taste. I like DHS 3star and Double Fish 3star. But I think that most of the 3star balls I have tried are pretty good.

I have used Butterfly 3 Star balls that I did not like and others that I did like. YosuaYosan, I guess I got some of the ones made out of butter that had wings so they flew funny. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
I like Nittaku and Butterfly 3 star tournament balls. I'm not a big fan of Stiga as they break easier than the others. If you're looking for cheap and decent quality for training Gambler Gold and Platinum are your best bang for your buck. As for my personal favorite ball, I would have to say I prefer the Nittaku overall.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
My favourite has to be Stiga Optimum. They're pretty consistent and quite durable. Next in line has to be Nittaku. Exceptional quality..

Yosua, thx reviving the thread. More please.....:)

Youre very welcome sir :)
Its always my job to search good ol' threads, make my post count keep up with Dan too ;)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Peace SS *** balls are the default ball of choice for Koreans. You might not get shot if you bring Champion *** Platinum (Black writing) to the club, but coming to the club with anything else is like bringing only a rifle to a tank fight - you get blasted.

Yasaka training balls look cool as the swoop of the Y covers nearly 1/4 of the ball. :) Training balls are that, lesser quality balls that dont need to be *** as they get trampled, stepped on, and pick up all the crap on the floor anyway.