what are your favorite tt balls

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Schildkrot! Wow, a blast from the past! I used those here in the USA back in the 1960's and 1970's but have not seem them lately. We considered them to be a 'hard' ball. Maybe that was the suggestive power of the turtle printed on them. Now I much like the Nittaku and Butterfly 3 stars, the Butterfly has a nice soft feel to it. One thing I have learned, is that if a batch of balls feels too soft to you, you can put it on the shelf for a year (just be sure to rupture any plastic bags it may be packaged in) and it will outgas and become a harder ball. For at least one make of ball that is major market, the storage time before distribution is the only difference between two of their model names. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
No, the japanese tecnology is the better, the chinese arent good enough, nitakku and butterfly 3 star ball are the better

Funny that the "not good enough" DHS balls are used by the best players in the world. ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
If they're those very cheap ones for like $20/100pcs, they are fakes. But for training they're just fine.