Best place to buy tenergy in the uk?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
hi guys,

i'm looking for the best place to buy tenergy in the uk. somewhere that has good prices + fast delivery.

any ideas?

thanks!

says Aging is a killer
Teessport I think are the official Butterfly dealers so you are guaranteed to get a genuine product.
But Bribar, etc all sell at at very similar prices. Check the delivery costs for differences in overall cost.
If you are at any of the Grand Prix sponsored by Butterfly/Teessport or Bribar, you will get a small discount at the stand and of course no delivery charge. Plus they will install the rubber for you at no extra cost.
I sound like a commercial.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
oh ok...
well i had a look down this forum and there's a shop called ttdepot and they have tenergy for £40. has anyone bought from them? are they good?
i think i might try them anyway as i'm protected with buyer protection from paypal anyway if it is fake...

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
I don't think anyone has ever accused Tees Sport (or indeed Butterfly) of undercharging......however in the last week Tees have reduced their Tenergy prices by around £5 per sheet. At the end of the day, if you want top value for money as opposed to the absolute top products you don't buy Butterfly.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
I don't think anyone has ever accused Tees Sport (or indeed Butterfly) of undercharging......however in the last week Tees have reduced their Tenergy prices by around £5 per sheet. At the end of the day, if you want top value for money as opposed to the absolute top products you don't buy Butterfly.

yeah i agree with you. but, once i started playing with tenergy none of the rubbers really work for me anymore...

says Aging is a killer
Thanks, Andy.They do PayPal which is great. I will do a test purchase of Tenergy and see what happens.
Having said that, I notice that Teessport have opened a store in Middlesborough. If I lived up North, I certainly would give them some business in my own small way.

Last edited:
says Aging is a killer

New Tenergy on the way, maybe?