Share your (Digital) Weight Scale's Photo!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
@TurboZ
What an amazing looking collection(y) .I look foreward to seeing your collections of the other brands

Sure man. I think I will finish with the rest of my Butterflies first then start with others later. I see this is a nice place to keep a record of the weight of one's collection.

Reactions: mahomedy13
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Ouch! Check out that collection! So which one do you use? :D

Thanks Dan. Actually as a penholder I don't play much with those blades. The following Cpens are my favourites. I would say Emerald is at the top of my list. Start to love the Intensity more lately. I think the Carbonados pairs with modern rubbers are better suit with 40+ balls. Can't do without Hao and YEO in any penholder's collection. I am still a 5 ply all wood guy until I switch completely over to 40+ balls, may be. :eek:

Emerald with Rasant Powergrip FH and Rasant Grip BH. - 184.8g
Intensity with Big Dipper FH and T64 BH - 169g
145 with Calibra Tour M FH and BH - 178.7g
190 with Astro M FH and Astro S BH - 186.1g
Hurricane Hao II with H8 FH and TA5 BH - 194.8g
YEO with TG2 FH and Mark VXS BH - 182.9g
WT Emerald.jpgWT Intensity.jpgWT 145.jpgWT 190.jpgWT HH2.jpgWT YEO.jpg

Thanks Dan. Actually as a penholder I don't play much with those blades. The following Cpens are my favourites. I would say Emerald is at the top of my list. Start to love the Intensity more lately. I think the Carbonados pairs with modern rubbers are better suit with 40+ balls. Can't do without Hao and YEO in any penholder's collection. I am still a 5 ply all wood guy until I switch completely over to 40+ balls, may be. :eek:

Emerald with Rasant Powergrip FH and Rasant Grip BH. - 184.8g
Intensity with Big Dipper FH and T64 BH - 169g
145 with Calibra Tour M FH and BH - 178.7g
190 with Astro M FH and Astro S BH - 186.1g
Hurricane Hao II with H8 FH and TA5 BH - 194.8g
YEO with TG2 FH and Mark VXS BH - 182.9g
View attachment 7704View attachment 7705View attachment 7706View attachment 7707View attachment 7708View attachment 7709

Hi TubroZ

I have just bought a Hao II penhold with H8 on the forehand, what's your thoughts on that set up and did you boost the rubber a bit?

Cheers

P.S amazing collection :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Hi TubroZ

I have just bought a Hao II penhold with H8 on the forehand, what's your thoughts on that set up and did you boost the rubber a bit?

Cheers

P.S amazing collection :)

Thank you Pricey. I have used some layers of baby oil and lamp oil on sponge of H8 before glue. Nothing like H3 in loops which made H3 so famous. I find the throw is not high as H3 and feels natural, but the weight is always a problem. I don't see any magic of it yet. May need heavy boost but that is not for me. I start to like playing with lighter setups (<190g) with Tensor more. I would say I like the semi tacky TA5 better. Hope you like your new toy. :)

As a fan of Wang Hao I have many Haos in my collection. HH2 is kind of hard without much flex and feel, but it certainly packs enough power for a kill. HH1 needs 100% of your power but still hard to win a point. HH3 is flex and fast but numb in feel. I find the sweet spot very small. My favourite is the cheapest H-WH with Big Dipper. It has the best balance between flex and power. Will post some pics after.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
As a fan of Wang Hao I have many Haos in my collection. HH2 is kind of hard without much flex and feel, but it certainly packs enough power for a kill. HH1 needs 100% of your power but still hard to win a point. HH3 is flex and fast but numb in feel. I find the sweet spot very small. My favourite is the cheapest H-WH with Big Dipper. It has the best balance between flex and power. Will post some pics after.

Great analysis of these blades. Simple and to the point. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Suga D and TurboZ
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Turbo, do you own a tt-store or so?
That is an amazing collection.

I wish but I think I am only a shopaholic with an obsession on anything TT, and I have a photo of all my racket cases lying somewhere even I feel guilty just by looking at it. :)

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
fHzphvVUVNc.jpg

Rubber sample goes on market under LARC number 1**-001. Long Pimples outwards. This rubber failed to pass the test using a highly precision instrument. Manufacturer appears unduly reckless of the pimples geometry, it is so pity of him. Sorry.
Again, we can now see 170 rubber items entering in the LARC category of Long Pimples. We have now got to re-check most of them, if not all of them.
It is our job, anyway. So, we need a few more volunteers to complete the assigned testing works before too long.

[size=+1] @ Not all gold that glitters.[/size]
The very true saying to describe our job perfectly.

Last edited: