Who do you think will win the China Open 2015?

• Ma Long

Votes: 34 60.7%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

• Fang Bo

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Marcos Freitas

• Other (Post Below)

• Total voters
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
The China Open World Tour begins on the 5th August and concludes on the 9th August. This super World Tour event is held in city of Chengdu. Newly world champion Ma Long leads the Men's Singles Seedings.

What a spectacular event this will be with all the worlds best table tennis players gathering in China for one of the strongest World Tours of the year. Names include Timo Boll, Xu Xin, Zhang Jike, Ma Long, Dmitirj Ovtcharov, Fan Zhendong, Fang Bo, Vladimir Samsonov, Ding Ning, Liu Shiwen and a whole lot more! Last years China Open champions were Ma Long in the men's and Ding Ning in the women's singles.

Total number of entries so far is: 163

Main Draw

Men's Singles
Women's Singles
Men's Doubles
Women's Doubles

Live matches from the China Open can be watched in the ITTF Live Streaming which has playback on demand with integrated chat with TableTennisDaily members!

China's Ma Long, the World #1 has entered the China Open as the #1 seed.

malongchinaopen2015.jpg

Ma Long no.1 seed - Photo by: ITTF

Men's Singles Seeds

timobollchinaopen2015.jpg

Germany's Timo Boll eters the China Open as the #6 seed - Photo by: ITTF

01) Ma Long
02) Xu Xin
03) Fan Zhendong
04) Zhang Jike
05) Dimitrij Ovtcharov
06) Timo Boll
07) Vladimir Samsonov
08) Fang Bo
09) Marcos Freitas
10) Koki Niwa
11) Tang Peng
12) Chuang Chih Yuan
13) Joo See Hyuk
14) Gao Ning
15) Wong Chun Ting
16) Maharu Yoshimura

Women Singles Seeds

dingningchinaopen2015.jpg

Ding Ning enters the China Open as the #1 seed - Photo by: ITTF

01) Ding Ning
02) Liu Shiwen
03) Zhu Yuling
04) Kasumi Ishikawa
05) Feng Tianwei
06) Chen Meng
07) Ai Fukuhara
08) Ito Mima
09) Seo Hyowon
10) Han Ying
11) Doo Hoi Kem
12) YangHaeun
13) Li Jiao
14) Miu Hirano
15) Jihee Jeon
16) Li Jie

For full player entries of the China Open click here.

Live matches from the China Open can be watched in the ITTF Live Streaming which has playback on demand with integrated chat with TableTennisDaily members!

We can use this thread as a means to display all the latest results, videos and news from this spectacular World Tour event! Can 1 and 2 seed Ma Long and Xu Xin repeat last years success meeting in the China Open final? Will young gun Fan Zhendong fight his way to victory. Top Europeans Dimitrij Ovtcharov (seed 5) and Timo Boll (seed 6) are participating. Lets not forget reigning Olympic champion Zhang Jike who stands in the draw as number 4 seed. China's Fang Bo the finalist of the recent World Championships has entered the China Open as the number 8 seed. Could Fang's recent performances give him that edge in the later rounds? Other Europeans looking to make a dent in the open are Vladimir Samsonov and Marcos Freitas. It's definitely a strong tournament when Chuang Chih Yuan is number 12 seed!

What a line up! What are your predictions from each event?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 3 reviews
Wow very cool i am going to watch the livestream...
My favourite Players are Timo and Ma Long so I hope one of them will win... but i like xu xin too ..^^

This user has no status.
I can't wait it, finally i've got the fast speed back so i hope i can watch it smoothly without issues.

It is difficult to guess who will win, my always fav players in both sides are: Ma Long and Liu Shiwen and those will have my vote first, but my backup vote will be: Xu Xin and Ding Ning