• Patrick Baum

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Lee Jung Woo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other? Post below

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)
Jan 2011
Lee sang su

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Yeeah, Baum got his ass kicked.. surprisingly early in the draw, I expected him to go into next round or two..
Anyways, good game, but you can see how are they both avoiding to play backhand! They just dont trust them that much as in their forehands..
Everytime they got oportunity, the play forehand on the backhand side.. That is just not good, they both have solid backhand, why not to use it?
And awesome rally around 4:20..
And the another one.. I never liked Ning Gao.. he is slow, boring, he seems not even like table tennis.. On the other hand, Lee Sang Su, he is sooo emotional, so happy when he wins the point!
And both much more confident playing backhands! Really good match.. And Lee Sang Su so happy when he wins a point, shouts, jumps.. it is obviously very important for him to win in front of his home crowd.. That is good.. He even won in next round against Kaii Yoshida 4:2.. 13:11 last game.. hehe..
Young talent..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Amazing game!
Things seemed to be ominious for Hyuk, he was losing 10:6, but somehow he got back to 10 all, then saving another set point to get at 11 all and then he won 13:11!
Great play!
Anyways it will be hard for him..
The problem here is, I think, when Hyuk opens his shoulders and plays strong topspin, he often plays it into oponents backhand..
But Dima is very strong there and he is able to play counter topspin back..
And Hyuk is not prepared, that his oponent is equal to his attack, then he has problems very often..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
In the fifth Joo showed last resistance, Dima with some nerves probably, making too many mistakes, Joo won 11:5..
But next game Dima came back, finding himself with 5 matchballs, he needed just 2 of them..
So Dima goes to next round!
There will be his oponent another Korean: Kim Min Seok :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Can't say much about it. I am very curious what it is going to be. I hope one of the Koreans will be victorious. For Dima it would be an impressive victory and a good boost for his career if he won though. But I don't like his screaming at the table.