Ban Junk Rubbers in Table Tennis!

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
I guess once people choose to religiously believe and devote I guess facts become irrelevant
though I am totally shocked you do admit he supports the two color rule....Larry's first and foremost motto is admit to nothing and NEVER ever apologize however wrong you are

You must not forget that certain facts are not facts though, but based on mere "reasoning". You know them scientific "facts" that are actually just assumed facts by a number of scientists based on the The most logical explanation from certain research. But that's another topic. The two colour Rule has both pro's and cons. It depends on what you want to weight, subjective meanings as I see it.
So the two-color rule is not the worst imo, but I don't see any major legit reason in having it either lol. In Larry's case, I've heard better motto's in life to put it that way.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Okay, break time kiddies. I say we settle all this with a good old fashioned duel: a pissing contest.

Whoever can pee the furthest wins and then there is no more need to discuss ancient history.

I think maybe unknown_sj can pee further than Larry Hodges but Larry may pee with more style and panache. However, I think Kaizoku, Suga D and NextLevel may leave you two and the dust. UpSideDownMe, I think all he really has is a little trickle so he could come in last. But I don't think anybody can outpiss Der_Echte. Especially if there is a bet for chicken and beer on the line.

There is only one hard fast rule to this duel: once Der_Echte outpisses everybody, NO MORE REHASHING ANCIENT HISTORY. Otherwise we have to do away with modern rackets and go back to hardbat and sandpaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kaizoku and Suga D
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Carl, check your windowsill flowerbed to see if it is all moist and yellow. Professional courtesy before the pissing contest begins.

How did I manage to get past your security cameras, the goon squads still trapped in Ur basement eating sewer rats to stay alive, and Ur Stakeout/Crack-House Agold and 42nBack-pains are vigilantly manning?

Answer, I held my finger to the wind to determine just the right direction and peed from my townhouse near DC... :D Oh... and sum beerz/chicken helped.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Carl, check your windowsill flowerbed to see if it is all moist and yellow. Professional courtesy before the pissing contest begins.

How did I manage to get past your security cameras, the goon squads still trapped in Ur basement eating sewer rats to stay alive, and Ur Stakeout/Crack-House Agold and 42nBack-pains are vigilantly manning?

Answer, I held my finger to the wind to determine just the right direction and peed from my townhouse near DC... :D Oh... and sum beerz/chicken helped.

See guys. When chicken 'n beers are at stake Der_Ecthe can pee from DC all the way to Krooklyn. Who could top that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
See guys. When chicken 'n beers are at stake Der_Ecthe can pee from DC all the way to Krooklyn. Who could top that.

Sent from my Pissin'-Phone using LemonadeTalk

As far as I can tell, only Chuck Norris, his piss can reach the sun and and cool the temps on Earth 15-20 degrees at will.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Okay, break time kiddies. I say we settle all this with a good old fashioned duel: a pissing contest.

Whoever can pee the furthest wins and then there is no more need to discuss ancient history.

I think maybe unknown_sj can pee further than Larry Hodges but Larry may pee with more style and panache. However, I think Kaizoku, Suga D and NextLevel may leave you two and the dust. UpSideDownMe, I think all he really has is a little trickle so he could come in last. But I don't think anybody can outpiss Der_Echte. Especially if there is a bet for chicken and beer on the line.

There is only one hard fast rule to this duel: once Der_Echte outpisses everybody, NO MORE REHASHING ANCIENT HISTORY. Otherwise we have to do away with modern rackets and go back to hardbat and sandpaper.

Sent from my using Tapatalk

hilarious post, the bold phrase is one of the main reasons I "somehow stopped" reading/posting in the popular forums about TT.

A nickname gives you the illusion that your opinion is valid and worthy which is kinda pointless, whereas in fact we should all ask ourselves what is the true reason of us posting in a TT forum? Ego issues? Passion/curiosity to learn? Constant nagging about how TT should be?

Unfortunately for all egos out there, reality is what matters, not the validation of our opinion in a tabletennis forum

Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Hah! Only a mere 370 km (Dc - Brooklyn) my piss reached Stockholm this afternoon, which implies 480 km. This is ofc considering our piss strictly followed the Google maps instructions.
News have it the positioned guards at the royal palace were hit by Urine from the sky.
Good thing the helmet is consistent.
2c124c74777213d76b2eafa6c7dc7f31.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hah! Only a mere 370 km (Dc - Brooklyn) my piss reached Stockholm this afternoon, which implies 480 km. This is ofc considering our piss strictly followed the Google maps instructions.
News have it the positioned guards at the royal palace were hit by Urine from the sky.
Good thing the helmet is consistent.
2c124c74777213d76b2eafa6c7dc7f31.jpg

Ur Piss didn't have to fight its way through two of the worst traffic areas in the world... just sayin' :)

Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Ur Piss didn't have to fight its way through two of the worst traffic areas in the world... just sayin' :)
Ouch, you have a point there. Does this require a rematch while being in the same location? :v or do we split the victory over an agreed conclusion? :L

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Ouch, you have a point there. Does this require a rematch while being in the same location? :v or do we split the victory over an agreed conclusion? :L

Kaizoku, if you peed on that guys helmet and made it turn yellow like that, I think that might count for a draw. That is some pretty powerful piss. I would say you both could withstand the all the blunders and foolishness that the ITTF has perpetrated on Table Tennis in the past and come out on top. You two get to decide who lives and dies. That is what you get when you tie in a bet with Der_Echte while chicken and beer is on the line. You each get chicken and beer and you choose the rest of the outcome from your dual victory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaizoku
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews

Kaizoku, my piss would eaten through dude's helmet. You haven't eaten the stuff I did through 30 years of military and the places I have been. Some of that stuff woulda made a buzzard puke and ruin hiz intestines. I suspect I might have eaten some of those in my meals, ready to eat (MRE) the contractor makes a rediculously low bid and they put the cheap stuff in there that never spoils, MRE is supposed to have a shelf life of 4 years.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
And the last part of the prize is: no more talk about ancient history.

"I like to put heavy topspin on the ball!" Hahaha!

"Buy a new set of rubbers, of course! How else are the manufacturers going to be able to afford to give all those pro players free rubbers to use!"

"You don't think they pay us all those expensive licensing fees just for fun? Do you?"

Oh, wait, I already broke the rule!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaizoku