Best 40+ training ball

hello all.

i'm looking forward on getting 40+ training balls, i used DHS celluloid 1 star to train and i really like it but with the new plastic balls the quality of (40+) DHS 1 star decrease and i didn't like it, i also try xushaofa 1 star (40+) and they were horrible, has anyone try any other training ball, i been looking around and i found a couple on tabletennis11, can anyone give me some feedback on the following balls. thanks

1.Nittaku Training 40+ 100pcs
2.Donic 40+ coach 120pcs white
Kinson 40+ 1 Stars Plastic Ball

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Reactions: keenansouthall
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I would say just go with XSF 3* They are not that expensive and very durable and play well enough for all sorts of purposes. I bought some Nittaku Japan 40+ ** (two star) and they are actually not bad at all, but cost more than *** XSF.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
I've been practicing with Kinson * 40+ ball since February or January and I think it is the best choice for money that they cost. I've already bought ~15 packs for me, my trainer and for the people whom I know :D
You'll get 72 balls for 25$ +8$ (delivery) hxxp://ttnpp.com/store/ball/768-kinson-40-1-stars-plastic-ball-72pcs-39.html
An other choice is double fish * 40+ hxxp://ttnpp.com/store/ball/796-double-fish-new-cellulose-acetate-material-40-1-stars-ball-x-120-39.html
60$ for 120 balls and delivery is free!
these balls are very similar, I suppose that kinson is simply double fish with an other print :)

This user has no status.
I bought xsf 3* polyball : there is 6 balls, I ve played with the first one very long time before losing it, the second I give it to a friend, the third and fourth broke when I played with them easily and quickly (hit the edge of the blade once or twice, no mercy)... So I dont know what to think about them... They seem very durable if you hit well but they dont forgive your mistake.

This user has no status.
I bought xsf 3* polyball : there is 6 balls, I ve played with the first one very long time before losing it, the second I give it to a friend, the third and fourth broke when I played with them easily and quickly (hit the edge of the blade once or twice, no mercy)... So I dont know what to think about them... They seem very durable if you hit well but they dont forgive your mistake.

xsf 3* should be really good quality balls(not sure about the xsf non 3* training balls), I am looking for 300+ balls for multi ball training, getting all 300 balls 3* might be a little bit expensive? any recomendation?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I've been using the GAMBLER 40+ POLY MULTI & ROBOT BALLS for a couple months in my robot and they've been just fine. $21 for 72. Not sure about getting them outside US though.