Best member/poster on TableTennisDaily!

Who is the best poster in TableTennisDaily?

• Der_Echte

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UpSideDownCarl

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • raazzz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zjkfanforever

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Tommy Lee

• Giangt

• janus

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • TTLondon2012

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Baal

• Other - share below in post

• Total voters
says Hello My name is Henry Brown. I'm a NZ hopes squad...
says Hello My name is Henry Brown. I'm a NZ hopes squad...
May 2015
Read 3 reviews
Who posts the best and most helpful posts on TableTennisDaily?

Maybe Der_Echte, maybe UpSideDownCarlor maybe raazzz or TableTennisTony any of these people:

Brett Clark
Paul Drinkall
TTLondon
zjkfanforever
janus
Tommy Lee
Baal
NextLevel
Suga D
GiangT
Kaizoku
Matt Hetherington

Who will win?

Comment Below

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Wait, the poll is missing something:

What about

TableTennisTony
Brett Clark
Paul Drinkall
TTLondon
zjkforever
janus
Tommy Lee
Baal
NextLevel
Suga D
GiangT
Kaizoku

So many good posters. Me, I am just a big mouth and a wanna-be-comedian who loves table tennis even if I am not the greatest player. I am a 50 year old big mouth. hahahaha. But I am a mid level intermediate player who just loves to play and talk about playing. Heck, most of the posts I make are from my phone while I am riding the NYC subway system from one job to the next. Who else has that much time to write. I looked at how many posts I have today and said to myself: "how on earth did I write that much!"

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Wait, the poll is missing something:

What about

TableTennisTony
Brett Clark
Paul Drinkall
TTLondon
zjkforever
janus
Tommy Lee
Baal
NextLevel
Suga D
GiangT
Kaizoku

So many good posters. Me, I am just a big mouth and a wanna-be-comedian who loves table tennis even if I am not the greatest player. I am a 50 year old big mouth. hahahaha. But I am a mid level intermediate player who just loves to play and talk about playing. Heck, most of the posts I make are from my phone while I am riding the NYC subway system from one job to the next. Who else has that much time to write. I looked at how many posts I have today and said to myself: "how on earth did I write that much!"
I think you are alright Carl. I just wonder how you made a script which hacks the news feed putting your username all over!? You did well Master OSP.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Oh,and how can we forget Dan???

Without him,there's no TTD!

Ah, Dan, who needs Dan. He's just the guy who runs the show. What about that other poster TableTennisDaily???? Oh, you are right! That is Dan also! Which one of Dan's posting names deserves the award more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Suga D and Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Oh,and how can we forget Dan???

Without him,there's no TTD!

Ah, Dan, who needs Dan. He's just the guy who runs the show. What about that other poster TableTennisDaily???? Oh, you are right! That is Dan also! Which one of Dan's posting names deserves the award more!

Haha! Awesome guys! To be fair, I am overwhelmed with how the TableTennisDaily community has progressed. Every single member adds their unique opinion, content and voice which is what makes TableTennisDaily. So I thank every single one of you for all your amazing contributions!

In 39 days time, it is TableTennisDaily's 5 year anniversary! Wow! Time sure goes fast!

You guys rock!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Haha! Awesome guys! To be fair, I am overwhelmed with how the TableTennisDaily community has progressed. Every single member adds their unique opinion, content and voice which is what makes TableTennisDaily. So I thank every single one of you for all your amazing contributions!

In 39 days time, it is TableTennisDaily's 5 year anniversary! Wow! Time sure goes fast!

You guys rock!
I think Dan doesn't need more appreciation on the work he has done! He get to try all kinds of new gear, meet all the pro players and go on trips to see the different companies or meet the CNT. What's up with that!? I am glad that he got beaten by a 12 year old kid. :))

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Veterans of TT forums will know that every now and then, such a thread pops up out of good intentions, but ends up leaving out really deserving posters, then when they get mentioned, more posters close to their contributions are left out and you can see how easy it is for it to depart the original intent.

It might be more effective for everyone to mention just 3-5 for this and a couple more PS, then when the dust settles you got a fairly good list of primary and secondary names that isn't too far off.

There is no way for one poster to list everyone in one post.

I can name several members who do not actively post who are FAR more insightful (and even more/better wit/trouble making than me) JKC and Haggisv are two who come to mind right away.

Not_So_Unknown_SJ is another member not on the list if you wipe away his silly stubborn decades long grudges has a lot to say.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2012
no offense but I think these threads are senseless.
I honestly think I am the best member and poster on ttd.
probably everybody else thinks the same thing about themselves, and I think that's great and how it should be.

if I "HAD" to choose one from the list it would probably be the guys who post videos like janus and ttlondon.
but they profit from it (or can do it eventually) so it doesn't really fit.
it's like calling a worker the best worker just because they work :D

all the other posts are just personal opinions and I think all personal opinions have the same value.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I've read so many great enlightening posts here, by many not listed Posters, like e.g. Brabhamista, BeGo or TTFrenzy come to my mind, but also so many more...

Carl, der Echte, and also GiangT caused many laughters and smiles on my face while reading.

I guess the intention of this thread was a good one, but just namin' a few posters, might do the left out ones wrong. Maybe instead Dan or another TTDAdmin could release a thread with the most read threads, most read posts, most liked ones, and so on... or like der Echte said: everyone just throws in their favorites...

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Well I'm giving my vote to Carl. No matter how you look at it I think he has added the most value to this forum as a user (which excludes Dan). Carl has added so much humour, so much knowledge, helped many people, but above all he has maintained an enormous commitment to this forum that not many can match.

At one point me and Carl were probably contributing about the same as each other but I had so much other stuff on it was hard to keep up with him. He's a real asset to TTDaily, 5 year anniversary soon and he's nearly been here for all of it!

Kudos to you Carl thanks for being a backbone of this forum :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I'm the best member for people who want to share/learn exchange knowledge and experiences around TT. I'm the worst member for those who read/post in a forum just to feed their ego :p

Thank god TTD threads are 95 % of the time around a TT related topic and not flames/egos between users

Reactions: Suga D
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
But why are everyone forgetting our one and only Pnachtwey? He is special.
My Hand is itching for "other", but in truth it has to be Carl. Matt's point was clear enough.
Der Echte would make the best Joker, but Carl is almost tailing him there too. haha. (No pun intended)
The youtube posters are giving a great contribution to the forum, but in the end, that's youtubers. "Best member poster" should be posters in words imho.

I also appreciate your nomination Carl, but, I've not been here long enough, neither experienced enough to be worthy of that title. Probs not even top 10. Top 20.. maybe, only an advanced member you know. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2012
I've read so many great enlightening posts here, by many not listed Posters, like e.g. Brabhamista, BeGo or TTFrenzy come to my mind, but also so many more...

Carl, der Echte, and also GiangT caused many laughters and smiles on my face while reading.

I guess the intention of this thread was a good one, but just namin' a few posters, might do the left out ones wrong. Maybe instead Dan or another TTDAdmin could release a thread with the most read threads, most read posts, most liked ones, and so on... or like der Echte said: everyone just throws in their favorites...

yeah I think this is just a bad theme and thread.
every member except for the members mentioned might feel wrong about not being mentioned.
also, what are the delineations for choosing this or that user?
just because someone posts every 5 minutes doesn't make him a good member/poster.

what is comforting is that this is not an official thread made by dan or other mods.
that would have been worse.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Der Echte would make the best Joker, but Carl is almost tailing him there too. haha. (No pun intended).

I have to give credit where credit is due. Der_Echte is definitely the best joker on TTDaily as far as I am concerned. In person I am a bit of a clown and a trouble maker. But I don't think I was that way on the forum until Der_Echte got me a bit more out of serious mode and into joker mode.

And when you see Der_Echte at a club it is easy to see that he is a big joker and a great joker. He really knows how to get everybody around him having fun.

So, probably without him around, in writing, I might be my old stogie, serious, curmudgeon self.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
As much as Carl pimps me up to be the Joker of the Century, I am actually a quiet reserved type. Still, you gotta be careful around those types, 'cause they could make Rambo look like a lamb.

My mission in TT and life is to help others to enjoy... and if that means highlighting others' achievements or potential, great. TTD members already knew Carl waz great, but have yet to discover the potential of another 12 totally AWESUM members minimum. I get my rocks off when I can make situations where we live (even for a short moment) in alternate universe where we are super power above and beyond our native capabilities, but in fact, many people have reserves of powers unknown to them. I connect people I hope. Really, I hope it is a defining moment that if anything people remember about me, it is that i helped people enjoy who they are... and help them achieve it on a different level, comfortable or uncomfortable.

Brevity is NOT a word normally associated with me, but hopefully, respect and accommodation are attributed to me and that means a lot.

I have an imagination that can run amok, but can be good and dont look to me as a leader i that area, Carl and MANY others exceed me in that department. I simply enjoy, connect, and share and I hope that is sufficient to cover my many other shortcomings on and off the table.

Reactions: BeGo and Kaizoku