Jean-Michel SAIVE New Exhibition 2015 | Mini Table on the Table

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013
IMO this silly exhibition matches make a joke out of TT. We already get a lot of flak with ignorant people rolling their eyes when we call our beloved TT a sport, with these seems like childsplay that anyone can do it

To me it's the contrary, it shows a good image of our sport ! For example one of the most watched table tennis video is the match between Chuang Chih Yuan and Saive which turns into an exihibition : you can see in the comments many non-tt people who are amazed of their skills and who likes the great spirit and fair play involves into the sport...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 2 reviews
To me it's the contrary, it shows a good image of our sport ! For example one of the most watched table tennis video is the match between Chuang Chih Yuan and Saive which turns into an exihibition : you can see in the comments many non-tt people who are amazed of their skills and who likes the great spirit and fair play involves into the sport...
i agree with you 100% on this. good for the sport and jm saive is the best on this.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
Must also say that I only see this as a good thing for the sport. As Donow wrote many non-TT players are amazed by their points and maybe some of these people will try out the sport a little more serious than in the schoolyard. I who have played table tennis my whole life also enjoying these videos. I also got to give a + for Saive, such a fighter and always fun to watch!