Michael Maze is back 2015!

The great Michael Maze is back 2015!

Michael Maze after a year of injury has made an incredible recovery defeating former Olympic Champion Ma Lin 4-1 in a friendly match at the Tsingtao table tennis tour.

According to Michael Maze, the first step is done after his knee injury. Maze will be making his first appearance on the ITTF World Tour at the Austrian Open this September. Maze long term planning is the European Championships in Ekaterinburg.

You can watch the highlights between Michael Maze and Ma Lin below:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Good to hear, because there were no news from Maze since last Euro Cup.
As for this "revenge", i s there any chance to see full match between Maze and Ma Lin?

I think TTLondon2012 will upload the full match soon.

Perhaps Maze has his eyes on Rio 2016?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well, I love Maze. I love the way he plays. He has had so many setbacks and upsets in his career. But, if he had stayed injury free he could have been one of the best European players of this era and perhaps even given a real challenge to the Chinese.

I don't know that there is anyone out there who has more potential. But I do think he may be a bit old to achieve that top level at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tinykin
19,Aug 2015: It was amazing to play Tsingtao Table Tennis Tour in front of more than 500 people in Odense yesterday and of course winning against Ma Lin again
It was a great event and thank You once again for all the support. I'm so grateful to be back playing the sport I love!

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Michael Maze (born 1 September 1981) is a table tennis player from Faxe, Denmark. ... memorable performance in the quarterfinals of the competition, coming back from a 3-0 deficit .... This page was last modified on 19 March 2015,