It's not table tennis but its cool

This user has no status.
I used to ride BMX before, i quit and started on table tennis instead!
I didn't quite do the same. I quit because my bro and cousin drifted out. So I lost my 2 closest buddies who also motivated me the most. Then I had all that passion to use and found Table Tennis :)

Nice ! the Timo Boll of Roller Blading !
Hahahaha thanks but I am definitely not that good. But I definitely love it as much as Timo loves TT ;)

Next time, post it in the off-topic discussion bro.
Its okay to discuss about these kind of awesome sports there :D

Honestly I was looking where to post it but couldn't find anything appropriate. Maybe I am just blind lol. I'm sure Dan would be nice enough to move it if it's inappropriate like the cool kind generous guy he is :D

This user has no status.
Yop, its nice, but it should be moved..

plz show me where that is...i really can't find it

i can rollerblade and do very 180 and jumping and thats it but not tried it for years doubt i could do it now

Jump on them again bro. I see u are in London too. We can meet up for a skate or something and maybe tt after :) . Inbox me where abouts u live

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Jump on them again bro. I see u are in London too. We can meet up for a skate or something and maybe tt after :) . Inbox me where abouts u live[/QUOTE]

haven't even got blades any more but if i ever decide to get some will definitely inbox u if i do i live 10 mins from heathrow btw =)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
As you said, Ndragon, it is not Table Tennis but it is another fun, addictive, cool sport that takes a lot of technique and coordination.

I figured I would throw these out there. These are photos of me in two of the competitions I skated in. The first two photos were from 1995 I think in Miami and that was an NISS competition and the Third photo I think was from 1996 in an ASA competition in New York.

Mute Invert.jpg
sc003532bc-782780.jpg

sc003507ed-756766.jpg

Mute-Invert-756022.jpg

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
BAHAHA :D
What an old thread yet it get revived by a great post.

O M G Sir Carl you look so young :D
How could you go from rollerbladin to Yoga? Or did you do Yoga from a very long time ago?

Wow wow good old times :)

Have a look at this page and I think the photos might help you see the connection and the text on my bio might as well. :)

http://www.yogascope.com/background.shtml

And then have a look at this video and tell me that the skill and body control is really that different:

Or this video, look for the handstand towards the end of this one:

By the way, I have been doing Yoga since 1991, which is a little before I started rollerblading. :) But a lot of the old pro skateboarders like Lance Mountain and Steve Cabalero I am sure they did yoga. I am also sure it helped them learn how to do a lot of the things they invented on skateboards. Most of the vert tricks on In-line skates and on skateboards are related to yoga postures.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Last edited: