This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
... May be it is too much to ask for but I am wishing for a WCT Maharu rematch in the final. Anything is possible after today!

My dream match is now becoming reality! I am so excited! Wish WCT can take his first Single Title back home today. Hope he can overcome his bad memory of losing 0:4 to Maharu in their last encounter. It will be tough!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
Here's a video of the point. Initially it's in the background to the left, but after a while the photographer switches focus to Gerell/Mattenet. Quality isn't great, but it's better than nothing.

Hopefully a video taken from a better angle will surface in the future.
Anyway, here you go :)

:)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Must be one of the sickest points from 2015!

Totally agree! On the Facebook page of TTD, there have been some comments saying that it was a boring point. For me this was just incredible! It was 10-10 and in 7th set, thrilling point!

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Great stuff, I was away the weekend and could therefore not watch the tournament live, but maan!
Was honestly not expecting him to make it through the final alive.
Best outcome I could have wished for. Go Wong! I hope to see him fight among the top 10 (in the rankings) some day, that would be very cool. (maybe he will be next month? o.o Dunno about how much points he gets)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
Totally agree! On the Facebook page of TTD, there have been some comments saying that it was a boring point. For me this was just incredible! It was 10-10 and in 7th set, thrilling point!

Well sure Gerell maybe could have used the angles better but what is most impressive with the point for me is the patience from bot the players. It's alwyas hard to be patience in these, at least I have a big problem with it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
# MS-Final: YOSHIMURA Maharu - WONG Chun Ting [HD] [Full Match/Chinese]

Last edited:
Reactions: TurboZ
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
# WS-Final: FUKUHARA Ai - JEON Jihee ^ [HD] [Full Match/Chinese]