BACKSPIN - a new tt video magazine!

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
Guys! :D

we have something completely new!! In co-operation with Laola1.tv ( a big online sports platform ) we're producing a new ECL-magazine called "BACKSPIN"! :D

Laola1.tv is really trying to get more attention to table tennis and has therefore decided to team up with us (weird, right? :p ) to start the battle with these videos :)

Have a look here and tell us what you think about it! This is what table tennis needs and more, right?

http://bit.ly/backspin_rd1

Besides this tt magazine they also produce a "match of the round" and a short "highlights of the round" for every competition day! :D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I like it, it gives a good summary of the matches and allows you to easily follow the champions league when you haven't got the time to watch the matches, i hope there's more to come next rounds. Even the names of most clubs where pronounced very good, only the french (pontoise, angers, hennebont and angers) could have been a bit better, but french accent is one of the hardest when you have to switch from english. If you want to hear the exact pronunciation you should check google translate. Other than that great work, keep it up