Tibhar Kim Jung Hoon Beast Mod

This user has no status.
The rules state a blade must be "continuous" and having a pocket of air in there sure isn't continuous.

How about what the rest of the big time players in the industry do to reduce or change vibration with their "Technology" that si accepted for official competition?

BTY VSG - any old time remembers they inserted a CARBON TUBE and RUBBER inside the hollowed out handle.

ANDRO KINETIC - Fill the stuff halfway with beads that move

SUPER CORE - hollow out the blade handle and add in hard foam

STIGA TUBE - leave cut slots in the blade and mill in different metals right into the inner wood layers of blade face

DHS or 729 or some company in China - TRANSFORMER - insert a screw and nut into hollowed handle adjustable to move weight up or down (maybe the only "good" factory mod I saw.)

I don't recall any riot getting started to ban blades with these technology so what would be the big deal filling in the empty space in a handle with the same stuff the blade is made of or previously accepted as a norm in the industry?

Donic also had a blade with a adjustable weight in the handle.. Cant remember the name..

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Pic from the Tourney using the Beast Mode modified KJH. Won Doubles with a young kid (only because club owner had a strong partner and declared his team default after all matches completed) (Most of us had a very lower level player as partner)

Other pic is the club owner's wife making balloons.

Aug 2015 Doubles Tri State.jpg

Smash 4.jpg

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016

i have just switchedto lp on bh. love my stiga infinity but lp are not great on it. tried lp on atsp balsa 6.5mm and they are amazing but fh is too bouncy for tenergy.

so am i allowed to glue 2 blades together ie balsa 3.5 tostiga infinity, i would remove handles glue them together and put handles backon and sand all the edges equally, i assume this would be legal as it stillmeets wood requirements? anyone ever done anything similar?

what do you think?

Last edited:

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
i have just switched to lp on bh. love my stiga infinity but lp are not great on it. tried lp on a tsp balsa 6.5mm and they are amazing but fh is too bouncy for tenergy.

so am i allowed to glue 2 blades together ie balsa 3.5 to stiga infinity, i would remove handles glue them together and put handles back on and sand all the edges equally, i assume this would be legal as it still meets wood requirements? anyone ever done anything similar?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
Hey Der Echte, right now I'm executing a beast mod on my allround evo. I loosend the cap by microwave. Before this mod I covered the whole blade and handle in old raw linseedoil. It protects the wood against sweat and water from WBG. It also enhances the color and texture of the wood. So I will own a Stiga Allround Evolution Plus!

Reactions: Der_Echte