Wrong Services ? Boosters ? Prohibited Pips ?

Hi, :)

I think that ITTF should do apply rules, or should change them to make them apply : services, boosters, speed glue, prohibited pips ; some players applies, some others not => there is no longer equality.

So, we have made a PETITION for it.
The link is on the facebook page, there :
www.facebook.com/ITTF.change.the.rules.or.made.them.apply

ITTF’s Leaders, and National Federations’s Leaders,
We expect you to get finally involved to actively apply the rules of Table Tennis concerning Services, Boosters, Speed Glue, and prohibited Pips, or you used to do from now a strong way that these rules are modified, and finally become applied !
We want matchs which are played in equitable terms, for everyone.
It's been 12 years that hidden services are prohibited, and 7 years for glue and boosters ; we can’t
stay in this rough and unfair situation, where players comply with the rules, … and others do not and sometimes with impunity and publicly boasting.
It also tarnishes the image of our sport, and we can not so longer accept it.
What image do we give ? A game for which players decide if they want or not apply the established Rules ?
Please act, now, for Table Tennis and Equality !
You were elected to manage and organize our Sport, … do it even better than what you do !
We are really counting on you, don’t wait more.
Sportingly.
Petitioners

What do you think about it ?

Julien, from FRANCE.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 2 reviews
I would say this is a great initiative with a very good cause and certainly I am in one with this. Kudos to you! However, I would suggest to make the petition more constructive, that instead of just focusing on the issues, it would be way better if you make it more focused on alternative solutions. For example, the issue on boosting. If my knowledge serves me right, currently there are no machines that can detect highly sought and used boosters like Kailin oil, Dianchi, Seamoon, FTL and many other bio booster brands, so what is your proposed alternative solution? Indeed boosting is a well-known issue but the solution remains unknown, so what do you think is the solution? Perhaps, given the current circumstances on the issue of boosting and that the solution is non-existing, re-thinking your petition maybe necessary as well, maybe the right petition is to “allow” and not to ban booster oil? Either way, I am quite sure that with the opinion and views of other members, you can still come up with a more intelligent and very well drafted petition that will strongly communicate not only the sentiments of the community but also the professionalism of the people supporting it.

Again, kudos and godspeed to you for championing this initiative!

Reactions: NextLevel
I would say this is a great initiative with a very good cause and certainly I am in one with this. Kudos to you! However, I would suggest to make the petition more constructive, that instead of just focusing on the issues, it would be way better if you make it more focused on alternative solutions. For example, the issue on boosting. If my knowledge serves me right, currently there are no machines that can detect highly sought and used boosters like Kailin oil, Dianchi, Seamoon, FTL and many other bio booster brands, so what is your proposed alternative solution? Indeed boosting is a well-known issue but the solution remains unknown, so what do you think is the solution? Perhaps, given the current circumstances on the issue of boosting and that the solution is non-existing, re-thinking your petition maybe necessary as well, maybe the right petition is to “allow” and not to ban booster oil? Either way, I am quite sure that with the opinion and views of other members, you can still come up with a more intelligent and very well drafted petition that will strongly communicate not only the sentiments of the community but also the professionalism of the people supporting it.

Again, kudos and godspeed to you for championing this initiative!

Solutions proposed : http://pdf.lu/1e6p/ a pdf to upload ; in french for the moment

The ITTF already allows booster oils. They just ban them because they want to make money of people who follow the rules and buy new Tenergy rubbers every month.

How ITTF would earn money on Ternegy ?
And if ITTF wins money with it, doesn't ITTf would earn money with boosters if boosters were allowed ?
(boosters authorized = more sales of boosters)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
How ITTF would earn money on Ternegy ?
And if ITTF wins money with it, doesn't ITTf would earn money with boosters if boosters were allowed ?
(boosters authorized = more sales of boosters)

Manufacturer profits being pushed back into ITTF rules through licensing fees and advertising.
Boosters are too cheap and can be used on cheap rubbers. Some of the best boosters don't even need to be bought - some people would be okay using baby oil. Not enough money vs. $80 Tenergy.

Reactions: fais and Suga D
A better Translation :
Dear ITTF’s Leaders, and National Federations’s Leaders,

We expect you to finally get involved and actively apply the Table Tennis rules concerning Services, Boosters, Speed Glue, and prohibited Pips; or that you work so that these rules are modified and can, at last, be applied!

We want matchs to be played in equitable terms, for everyone.

Hidden services have been prohibited for 12 years; glue and boosters for 7. We cannot stay in this vague and unfair situation, where some players comply with the rules and others do not - sometimes even boasting publicly about it.

It does tarnish the image of our Sport, and we can no longer accept that. What image are we giving? That of a game in which the players can decide to apply the established Rules or not?

Please act, now, for Table Tennis and Equality!

You were elected to manage and organize our Sport… You can do it even better than what you are now!

We are strongly counting on you, please don’t wait any longer.

Sportingly.
The petitioners

Last edited: