Nittaku Resoud is 3000 euros!

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
For some reason this reminds me of the lyrics of a Stones song.

"My Maserati goes 185
I lost my license
Now I don't drive"

This user has no status.
another question, after purchasing this blade, would you have the guts to test this and let also other people test this blade? lol

Actually this leads me to a genial business idea - make some kind of cheapish 10$ blade that looks extremely cool, invent a description which praises the blade in every possible way and sell it for 5000$+ as a collector's item knowing that no one is going to have the courage to actually play it. Performance < Marketing+Design = $$$
#ConspiracyTheories<looks+marketing=$$$< html=""></looks+marketing=$$$<>

Last edited:
Reactions: sanavasaraja
This user has no status.
But isn't the real question: does he still have his car, his house, the savings account for his children? :cool:

Good question :D . Yet I think we shouldn't be overly ironical towards that guy, because we're forgetting that we've all been in this kind of a situation. First thing that comes to mind is when I got my first "advanced" racket - a Yinhe T-2 + 2x Globe 999 rubbers. If we take a look at the price now, i was "only" around 40$. But at the time, my father asked me "Is that a professional racket or what?". Switching to Butterfly/Donic equipment, and the situation repeats. Now to me it seems that the ones that buy 100$ blades or even SZLCs spend quite a lot, but maybe one day I'll buy myself one. I mean, tell the cost of your racket to a man that has no idea about TT and he'll be almost equally amazed as you are now about the cost of the Resoud. Price is quite a relative thing. By embracing TT and buying our equipment we went into EJ, some deeper, some not so deep. That guy just went a little further than any of us here.

In the end, I think we are all equally jealous and wish we had the opportunity to have or even try the Resoud :p:):D.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I stand corrected. Don't know what I was thinking.

Reactions: killiegradge