Nittaku Resoud is 3000 euros!

This user has no status.
Good day fellows!

Someone on this earth had the honour to try this enigmatic blade?

I found it on the web that its price is about 2000/3000 euros!

If you had the chance to hold this monumental masterpiece in your right or left hand, share here your thoughts and your feeling about it!

If not, do you think this blade it's worth its price? Do you think it's so incredibly high due to his capacity to memorize in his wood all the techniques of this world, so the player doesn't even need to train?

Share your opinion!

bb5bf9f1-d2dd-11e0-9dcb-bcaec59777b0_7ed2b213-6e69-11e4-80c9-005056c00008.jpgbb5bf9f1-d2dd-11e0-9dcb-bcaec59777b0_844d53ac-ee5e-11e0-933e-001fe1f1c703.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
So, the price of this blade at TT11 is 2916 euros, and its weight is 87 grams. 2917 euros/87 grams = 33.5 euros/gram. I googled and found that the price of gold in Europe is ~31-32 euros / gram.

So, the logic question is, how good this blade should be to be worth more than gold? Also, should we ask Nittaku to make some 1000 euro rubbers to exploit the full potential of this blade, because even putting some T05s on this blade would be the same like glueing the rubbers from a premade bat on a DHS W997?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
This blade can only be honored by finely boosting two sheets of hurricane 3 National blue sponge to perfection. If you know the handshake that is... But once you've achieved all of this, simply touching the ball will cause it to return to the table, don't worry about your form anymore. Making contact is all you need.

Reactions: sanavasaraja
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well, I decided to contact Nittaku and told them they should let me get a few of them so I can make a video review of the blade. Der_Echte, NextLevel and I will be reviewing them shortly since I am sure they will accept my offer.

Reactions: Lula, BeGo and fais
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Haha, Carl the Blade Pimp... Nittaku will only respond when I master basic Japanese sometime in 2035...

LOL! Blades are on the way. With FastArc rubbers. They have been transported back in time to where I am hanging out in the Mesozoic Era. Then I will have to transport them and myself forward in time to the present day. When I do that the blades will have aged approximately 140 million years and they should play phenomenally.

Right now I am watching two old dinosaurs (good guys) playing a match with the blades to test them out. I was worried about their talons. But these old geezers are pretty good players.

Sent from MesozoicEra via TroubleMakerTimeWarp

Last edited:
This user has no status.
LOL! Blades are on the way. With FastArc rubbers. They have been transported back in time to where I am hanging out in the Mesozoic Era. Then I will have to transport them and myself forward in time to the present day. When I do that the blades will have aged approximately 140 million years and they should play phenomenally.

Right now I am watching two old dinosaurs (good guys) playing a match with the blades to test them out. I was worried about their talons. But these old geezers are pretty good players.

Sent from MezazoicEra via TroubleMakerTimeWarp

Hide the blade and then transport yourself only. Just tag the cave TTD with t-rex blood so u know where u left it. It wont age if u bring it back with you, silly!

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
Man, if this blade is 3000 euros, i wonder why pros don't use the blade. I mean, if its expensive, its must be of really good quality. I would like to see japanese players using this blade.
Honestly i think there is no difference between the Nittaku Resoud and other 100 euros blades...maybe it's a marketing strategy to place it in a restricted elite market,positioning the Resoud like the very first choice..

This user has no status.
Honestly i think there is no difference between the Nittaku Resoud and other 100 euros blades...maybe it's a marketing strategy to place it in a restricted elite market,positioning the Resoud like the very first choice..

Not to mention the high prize tag could be due to its rarity more than quality. Does anyone know how many of these blades exist?

Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Its a Nittaku violin, but the wood has been selected from the wood usually used for premium quality.......violins.
Of course the price doesn't make sense at all for a table tennis blade.

This may be true, but the ones I brought back to Jurassic times, left in a cave and picked them up last week so they had aged 90 million years, those are worth the extra loot!

hahaha.

No, for real, Killerspintt is once again, 100% accurate. I guess the price is for some sort of novelty. And if they ask the price and someone pays it, well........I have a bridge to sell!

Reactions: Killerspintt