Types of Table Tennis Forum Members

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
"Just.....No!"

Okay, this is awesome. That pretty much covers all the bases. I really do love the dry and twisted sense of humor and at the same time, that ability to take things pretty much as they are, and just show the ridiculous side of it without really having to distort or exaggerate things.

"Yeah, you need to improve your forehand! It's a bit weak!!!"

hahahaha.

Sent from MountOlympus via Hermes'Caduceus

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Best one yet.

Im at least 3 of those..

I would say it is hard to beat the rule changes one but they are all better parody than I could have ever dreamed up and at the same time, sooooooooo accurate.

Reactions: BeGo and Liten
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The timing of this video could not be better. In the past month or so, there seems to have been a resurgence of troll activity at all forums to some degree.

"Just.....No!"

Okay, this is awesome. That pretty much covers all the bases. I really do love the dry and twisted sense of humor and at the same time, that ability to take things pretty much as they are, and just show the ridiculous side of it without really having to distort or exaggerate things.

"Yeah, you need to improve your forehand! It's a bit weak!!!"

hahahaha.

Yeah, it's hilarious how people comment about other people's strokes without putting things in perspective. Pros just get the worst of the ignorance, but believe it or not, they actually get more respect from the 1500 experts than other players. The 1500 experts just reveal their ignorance more when commenting on pro strokes.

As for my favorite video, being a Philly/PA TT player, anything about Junk Rubbers has to top the list.

This user has no status.
Great video. LOL on the cave man and the Pro.

I only missed the latest specy that just popped up at the "Neighbours".
A self-acclaimed pro that forcefully offers his coaching services and becomes angry within one day of forum subscription, due to unsufficient reply (shame on you, NL...... :D)
Kind of makes me think of Seinfeld's Soup Nazi, but then for Table Tennis !

Reactions: BeGo and NextLevel
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The timing of this video could not be better....

As for my favorite video, being a Philly/PA TT player, anything about Junk Rubbers has to top the list.

There you go. There is something for everyone here in these videos. They all are pretty on point and there is a lot to be learned from each of them.

Gotta love the forum moderator in this video.

"....and thinking of going into something easier and less stressful like air traffic control!"

Has anyone ever read Catch 22. At the beginning the main character is in the sick bay and the army is having him edit outgoing letters from fellow officers sending letters home to family members. He does a few ridiculous things. In some letters he removes all the words like "the", "a" "but" and "and". In some he removes all names. In some he just removes every other word. Over and over he reduces letters to loved ones to utter meaninglessness.

I would probable be doing things like that on the regular. And that is why I will never be on the mod squad of any forum. And if anyone was silly enough to let me, I would get the boot pretty quickly. Hahaha.

Reactions: BeGo and Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
There you go. There is something for everyone here in these videos. They all are pretty on point and there is a lot to be learned from each of them.

Gotta love the forum moderator in this video.

"....and thinking of going into something easier and less stressful like air traffic control!"

Has anyone ever read Catch 22. At the beginning the main character is in the sick bay and the army is having him edit outgoing letters from fellow officers sending letters home to family members. He does a few ridiculous things. In some letters he removes all the words like "the", "a" "but" and "and". In some he removes all names. In some he just removes every other word. Over and over he reduces letters to loved ones to utter meaninglessness.

I would probable be doing things like that on the regular. And that is why I will never be on the mod squad of any forum. And if anyone was silly enough to let me, I would get the boot pretty quickly. Hahaha.

Yeah, the Mods are fighting a troll infestation with limited resources. It's hard to join the mod squad when you are as provocative and in-your-face as I can be sometimes. I think it's sad that the troll fighting tools haven't automatically caught up with the sophistication of trolls, because moderators can't do it as a full time job while many trolls do.

This user has no status.
Forgot my number 1

The so-called Engineer is just too funny!
(if I match the velocity of the ball with a tangential force, the COR will..........., YOU IDIOTS ;););)

PS: now all I have to do is take a seat, a bag of Popcorn and await a certain somebody's reply......

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It is because I recommend u the wrong onez and kept hyjakin ur thread hehe.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nope. It's because you recommend the right ones but people don't trust the info because they might save too much money!

I just go ahead and recommend all the most expensive, newest ones and tell the person to make a cue card for each rubber, put them all on a dart board and find someone bad at darts, blindfold them and have them throw until a dart lands on two different rubbers and then to use the softer rubber for BH.

See, I know if I recommend an $8.00 rubber people will think I am crazy and don't know what I am talking about since something good enough "has to be" at least close to Tenergy in price.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
If we can propose addition of stereotypes,

I propose “matching pair”,

2 or more forum members that, in each own is rather “docile”, but when they arrive at a same threads,

Expect fun things happen. :)

Sent from my T1X Plus using Tapatalk