Huge Fonts

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
What's up with the huge fonts on ttd front page? I've checked Chrome and Firefox on Linux.

ttd_huge_fonts.jpg

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
Administrator
Oct 2010
What's up with the huge fonts on ttd front page? I've checked Chrome and Firefox on Linux.
View attachment 8126

Hey vvk1,

This is a new forum layout whereby if you click a tab (Latest, Pending, Popular, Equipment, Tournaments, Leagues, Interviews) you can see all the latest forum posts for that particular tab. We hope you like it. It should make the experience of browsing forums much easier! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
Hey vvk1,

This is a new forum layout whereby if you click a tab (Latest, Pending, Popular, Equipment, Tournaments, Leagues, Interviews) you can see all the latest forum posts for that particular tab. We hope you like it. It should make the experience of browsing forums much easier! :)

Hi Dan,

thanks for the quick response. I am fully aware of the feature, and quite like it. However, as of today, the font size in the list of latest threads is almost twice what it was yesterday. This seems to be an issue affecting browsers on Linux only, hence my query.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi Dan,

thanks for the quick response. I am fully aware of the feature, and quite like it. However, as of today, the font size in the list of latest threads is almost twice what it was yesterday. This seems to be an issue affecting browsers on Linux only, hence my query.

Hi vvk1,

Thanks I am glad you like it. Where about is the font effecting the browser? I cannot tell from the screen shot, it looks like it fits well.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I would say that the list of thread titles, or ways of listing, the font could be a bit smaller as well. It does look good and I like the new options for searching.

I do have a question though: what does "Trending" mean and how is that different than the "Latest" threads? I see this term on TapaTalk as well and I have never really got what "Trending" is about.

Reactions: Kokain
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Ah now this is a perfect example of "give the people what they want" features. Well done TableTennisDaily tipping my fedora hat at you. Considering the average age of most people on here is over 50, the bigger font is positively welcomed. Huehuehuehue #REKT

...I will take my coat

p.s @UpSideDownCarl Trending sounds simply better and more youngster like than Latest. Got to keep the Twitta and Facebook generation happy ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
p.s @UpSideDownCarl Trending sounds simply better and more youngster like than Latest. Got to keep the Twitta and Facebook generation happy ;)

LOL. Thanks. Now I get it! Hahahahaha.

Sent from MountOlympus via Hermes'Caduceus

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
All Dan needs to do to make the LULZ complete is to make a forum filter that changes the word "LOOP" to "Chop" and "Cho" to Peanut and we will have a certified RIOT on our hands.

It is already a RIOT as you cannot quote anyone who posted from an i-Phone and you have to change it to a bad-azz NSA Spy Phone or something like that as it is...

Ah... the LULZ of life as a forumer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
Hi guys. How is the font size now?

Hi Carl. Trending is the most popular posts in the last 14 days :)

Seems a bit smaller, and, IMHO, looks better. I'll check on my work pc on Monday. As always, thanks for quickly sorting this out - yet another reason why TTD rules!