Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Have you ever wondered what the professional players bats look like, and what are they using?. Well your in luck as the pictures here are taken from the raquet control from the China Open 2011 just a couple of weeks ago. Check out all the best players bats in the world including, Ma long, Zhang Jike, Ma Lin, Wang hao, Guo Yue and plenty more.

--- Leave your comments on what you think of them ---

Ma Long's Blade and Rubbers

Bat in July 2011:

Forehand Rubber - DHS Skyline III

bat2.jpg

Backhand Rubber - Butterfly Tenergy 05

bat6.jpg

Bat during the WTTTC 2012:

malongten64bh.jpg

Zhang Jike (CHINA), FH: DHS Hurricane III

bat3.jpg

Zhang Jike (CHINA), BH: Butterfly Tenergy 64

bat16.jpg

Reactions: Suga D and kllw100
says http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF9LhF31_1o&feature=relate...
says http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF9LhF31_1o&feature=relate...
May 2011
One thing I have noticed is their BH rubbers. Majority of them uses Tenergy.. What about the European players, can you please post as well?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Haha some of their blades look really cheap like WLQ's. I bet it is not but they look like that xD. Cool post! DHS on FH, Butterfly on BH seems the most common setup for these guys. Would that mean Butterfly rubbers are a little slower in general than DHS?

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
A lot of them are using DHS Hurricane 3. I might buy a sheet and see what its like!

All of them are using the blue sponged hurricane3, not the ones that you get from your suppliers. I got mine from China, and they don't sell it off the rack. Do a bit of scouting and hunting, and you just may get them.

Reactions: siddique92
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
To the ones who wants to try these out: they are extremely difficult to play with, they are slow in the slow game and only when you really hit the ball hard there will be speed in the rubber. I don't recommend these rubbers for anyone. If you played these from the start of your "career" you can manage or else it will take a lot of time to get adjusted to! I played them for a while and anyone can play them but they wont get any out of them if they are not high level players. And if you have a "euro-style"-loop (little bit of bended arm and use of elbow), you will have to get used to use your full arm and underarm pretty much stretched with A LOT of strenght and speed. Check out how Maze and Boll is looping vs. Ma Long and Wang Liqin.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I don't think it's actually "their" blades, but someone who knows what the they're playing with and then replicated it.

Hey Relin :)

I got them from TTProvider, they are the official bats that the players used in the China Open 2011. You can tell the high quality of the rubbers and blades. You can see the air bubbles in the blades... look fast :p