This user has no status.
T

This user has no status.
Anyone notice that the shakehand blades all have flared handles?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Hey Reiin :)

I got them from TTProvider, they are the official bats that the players used in the China Open 2011. You can tell the high quality of the rubbers and blades. You can see the air bubbles in the blades... look fast :p

It's right they're real. Forgot about that, the real photos is from this thred of an chinese forum http://www.guott.com/tt/dispbbs.asp?boardid=69&Id=417794

A user called atv from mytabletennis.net also posted them in a thread there.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Ma long actually uses Hurricane 3 National Version on his FH in black.

I asked to have a look at his bat at English Open.

Yeah that's true, but he has changed since then... these pictures are taken from the recent China Open

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Nice, but I also don't think these pics are real...

Wang Hao with sriver in the B/h ?

Sriver on BH seems very possible considering most of WH's BH loops and flicks are extremely spinny and relatively slow compared to other backhands. Of course there are not many penhold backhands to compare :p But I believe those are real, why would it be not possible to take a picture of them while they are being checked by the umpires.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
These are great photos. Thanks Dan, once again. Excellent info. A picture is worth a thousand words. Funny, I just recently switched to Skyline III on my forehand not knowing that Ma Long and Ma Lin Wang were using that rubber. I thought they were using Hurricane III. Wang Hao, I think has been using it for a while. I had used Skyline about a year ago and really liked it so I decided to try it out for my forehand as something less expensive than Tenergy. It is a little hard to get used to it after Tenergy. I think, Tenergy is more versatile and has more control but it is good and I still need to get used to it. The guy who runs the club I play at in NY goes to China a few times a year and gets rubbers straight from DHS so he gets the good stuff rather than what you would get if you ordered it from a distributor. But it still needs to be boosted to stand next to Tenergy. :)

There is a real difference playing with a hard, tacky rubber rather than Tenergy but it is pretty decent for the forehand. Who knows, if I play with it long enough I will see if it works for me. Thanks again Dan, for the great photos.

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Intereseting how ma lin uses bryce speed fx, as far as i am aware all of the chinese national team players use nittakui glue (atleast 3 layers). however alot of the rest of the chinese players (that are not well known) will use dhs (double happiness glue).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
its interesting to note how many of them use tenergy 05 on their bhs and hurricane III on their fhs!!