Who do you think will win the European Team Championships 2015?

• Portugal

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Germany

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Greece

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Austria

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Sweden

• France

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Russia

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Belarus

• Spain

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Other (Post Below)

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Brilliant idea! Let's make every single European country or even better the entire planet all consisted of just Chinese players so there's no more any differences. What a great world that would be !!

Hahaha. Splendid.

Well, in a world that is slowly but surely growing together, -isms like racism or nationalism are totally backwards and completely outdatet. And ii believe in the future there won't be much space and place for this kind of foolishness!!
:D

Last edited:
29,Sep 2015: Germany vs Austria (Final)

Match 1: Patrick Baum vs Robert Gardos

Match 2: Dimitrij Ovtcharov vs Stefan Fegerl

Match 3: Patrick Franziska vs Daniel Habesohn

Match 4: Dimitrij Ovtcharov vs Robert Gardos

Match 5: Patrick Baum vs Stefan Fegerl

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Hahaha. Splendid.

Well, in a world that is slowly but surely growing together, -isms like racism or nationalism are totally backwards and completely outdatet. And ii believe in the future there won't be much space and place for this kind of foolishness!!
:D

I respect your point of view but unfortunately your marxist belief doesn't work and has failed in history not only way before the nationalism but also in today's Europe that has been pushed so much for the last decade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Marxist Belief?? Wow, i guess you really got me. :)

I believe you chose the wrong place for your political rant or rather actually your fascistoid tendencies.

Oh well, then let me follow your twisted logic.
So no more asian descendants should be playing for european countries? Did i actually get that right?

So no more He Zhi Wen for Spain, too? No more Tan Rui Wu? No more Kou Lei? No more Li Fen? No more Li Jiao? No more.... Wait, this would also go vice versa. No more european descendants for american or southern pacific countries, too...
That would mean: For Canada, U.S. and so on? No more Hugo Calderano for Brazil? But then also no cazuo matsumoto and no Gustavo Tsuboi? No more Matt Hetherington for New zealand??? Only First Nations for the US? Only Aborigine people for australia and maori for New zealand???

I really hope you meanwhile realised the foolishness of your very special 'logic'.

I think people want to watch good tabletennis and not follow narrow-minded ideology. We've had nuff of that in the last century, and we should try make this one better.
So could we please stop repeating the same ol mistakes from the past for the sake of it and for a better today and tomorrow??

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
Would love to see the Sweeds back in the top ranking. The Swedish school (type of playing) always looks a bit old school to me, orthodox even. Maybe I'm just old fashioned :)

I can agree, I love the way Waldner, appelgren and Persson played. Among others. But yes maybe we are just old fashion?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
I don't want to argue with you anymore since it's pointless with such blatant propagandists who have no common sense but just exactly liberal extremists like you is the reason of massive rapes in European countries nothing else. Oh well might as well destroy the whole thing then and just let them have it.

Last edited: